• Start date
  • Views 66,075
melon2007

melon2007

92% Halo
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think it has been working for me. I have a profile with other games on it but I don't have that profile on my Xbox One so I think you need the profile with the game on it.

But what if you add the profile to the xbox one but that profile is not the one you received the beta invite from and all your games are in that one

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
But what if you add the profile to the xbox one but that profile is not the one you received the beta invite from and all your games are in that one
I'm not to sure about that, maybe I could try getting the persons account that I have the games on to download that account on my Xbox One.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
At the E3 Microsoft announced about this thing. It makes xbox one compatible to run either xbox 360 discs and/or download previously purchased games from xbox.com. I was just wondering whether the people who have xbox 360 modded to LT 3.0 and playing online could play xbox 360 backups on xbox one or something like that, which enables to them to actually convert the pirated games into legal games on xbox one. Have anyone tried it?
It wont work because the game is not purchased through the account, only the saves that you saved to the cloud will be accessible on that account, because you have to actually put the disk in if you want to play a retail disk game. Or you actually have to spend money on a downloadable version

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
XDMAINO488XD

XDMAINO488XD

Ford & Furious
Reaction score
Sin$
If you think about it there might be mods with this since you can play xbox 360 games online all you have to do is find a lobby or make one yourself

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never used the MSP hack but could you not buy a game using that and then be able to play it on the one?

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
If you think about it there might be mods with this since you can play xbox 360 games online all you have to do is find a lobby or make one yourself
Yeah I was wondering about how that would work, it's possible but if it did work it would just be on Xbox 360 games.

XDMAINO488XD

XDMAINO488XD

Ford & Furious
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I was wondering about how that would work, it's possible but if it did work it would just be on Xbox 360 games.
Yea but it will still be kool if it worked imagine bo2 modded lobbys

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I've never used the MSP hack but could you not buy a game using that and then be able to play it on the one?
I don't think it will work, if I remember correctly if you moved that account onto a retail console you will no longer have access to that "purchased" content

Facts

Facts

Contributor
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope this doesn't turn out like PSnow in terms of game selection. I want games like MW2, Red Dead and GTA 4. Games that people actually want to play again.

Microsoft better throw money at these devs so that they'd get on board.

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So glad to see Skyrim and Red Dead at the top of the list of voted ones

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope this doesn't turn out like PSnow in terms of game selection. I want games like MW2, Red Dead and GTA 4. Games that people actually want to play again.

Microsoft better throw money at these devs so that they'd get on board.
I'm pretty sure they said they're going to be trying to get every game. It would be stupid if they didn't.

I seriously hope they bring back CoD 4.
They will.

So glad to see Skyrim and Red Dead at the top of the list of voted ones
I never really got into those games. I'm hoping to see the Skate games get up higher on the list though. I had to search to vote for them.

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure they said they're going to be trying to get every game. It would be stupid if they didn't.

They will.

I never really got into those games. I'm hoping to see the Skate games get up higher on the list though. I had to search to vote for them.
Skate 3 would be nice, I had tons of fun with that

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Skate 3 would be nice, I had tons of fun with that
I'm pretty sure it's the only one I still have. I'm really just waiting for Skate 4 if that ever happens hopefully. I'll just have to play Skate 3 though for now so I'm hoping it gets added soon.

Zero

Zero

Vox Populi Vox Dei
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm pretty sure it's the only one I still have. I'm really just waiting for Skate 4 if that ever happens hopefully. I'll just have to play Skate 3 though for now so I'm hoping it gets added soon.
I thought they said Skate 3 ended it?

Top Bottom
Login
Register