What's new

Paid Service Xbox One Achievements and Gamerscore

R

renov

Reaction score
Oh nice. Definitely interested in getting a few games done.

A

Adversary666

Reaction score
This is really cool and all, but it is hella risky. Have you looked at Soviet's approach to cheevo unlockers on fearlessevolution? Dude makes them really easily. Been using them for almost a year on my main account and nothing has happened. 1-2k a day would be slightly possible depending on the game(s), and you can just wait to unlock the next cheevo so it doesn't look as sus

X1 AU

X1 AU

Verified Seller
Verified
Reaction score
This is really cool and all, but it is hella risky. Have you looked at Soviet's approach to cheevo unlockers on fearlessevolution? Dude makes them really easily. Been using them for almost a year on my main account and nothing has happened. 1-2k a day would be slightly possible depending on the game(s), and you can just wait to unlock the next cheevo so it doesn't look as sus
I'm just gonna leave this here, Microsoft has started enforcing banning now. One of my personal accounts got banned from only 3000 and no that isn't a typo for 30,000 or something, literally only 3k.

I'm not gonna sugar coat this, having this done by me or anyone else that offers this WILL result in a ban whether it be console or profile, or even PC (last PC that signed into the account being done) for that matter because they do that as well.

A

Adversary666

Reaction score
I'm just gonna leave this here, Microsoft has started enforcing banning now. One of my personal accounts got banned from only 3000 and no that isn't a typo for 30,000 or something, literally only 3k.

I'm not gonna sugar coat this, having this done by me or anyone else that offers this WILL result in a ban whether it be console or profile, or even PC (last PC that signed into the account being done) for that matter because they do that as well.
Were you linked to TrueAchievements? And I just unlock a full 1k g every few days and wait a bit of time for every achievement. And with a lot of the achievement tables, there's a guy that will timestamp the achievement list to make it look legit.

X1 AU

X1 AU

Verified Seller
Verified
Reaction score
Were you linked to TrueAchievements? And I just unlock a full 1k g every few days and wait a bit of time for every achievement. And with a lot of the achievement tables, there's a guy that will timestamp the achievement list to make it look legit.
No, I'm not linked to TrueAchievements, Microsoft run checks for particular behavior to pick out modified achievements.

A

Adversary666

Reaction score
No, I'm not linked to TrueAchievements, Microsoft run checks for particular behavior to pick out modified achievements.
Your unlocker is hella cool, but like I said. Hella risky. If you have the option to unlock cheevos one by one, then the risk will be cut drastically. Been cheating cheevos for a long time. No ban.

R

renov

Reaction score
What about on the 360? Are they still hard up on bans there also?

K

Karldatguy99

Reaction score
THIS IS A FORMAL WARNING.

This service is a risk to your account and can result in a ban of account and even console without having any prior enforcement history.

It is not advised you use your main account or ever bring the account with gamerscore modded up onto your console.
i want to buy this service, where do i go? 🤯
Se7enSins.com Disclaimer:
This service is run as a separate entity of Se7enSins.com. Se7enSins accepts no responsibility under any circumstance. This thread is an advertisement agreement between Se7enSins and the poster. Se7enSins has not taken any additional steps to verify the legitimacy and places that responsibility upon the seller to produce substantial proof to their customers and for the customers to validate that proof on their own accord. Se7enSins will not provide monetary compensation should this thread be determined to be fraudulent. Removal of the thread will be the only action taken by Se7enSins in the event of a fraudulent service. By purchasing this service, you relieve Se7enSins of all legal responsibility.
i want to buy achievement unlock for 100 000 gamerscore or below

D

darthfrog

Reaction score
I’m also interested in signing up. Are you any closer to figuring out how to unlock single achievements at a time?

Top Bottom