• Views 559
Status
Not open for further replies.
Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured that this section needed a new thing to bring people to it daily, so I figured this would be the best place to start. Everyone loves achievements so I figure to bring us gamer folk together the idea would be that we could work towards achieving the achievable achievements on the Xbox One. To start this group off, I would like to say that anyone who loves achievements, keep track of your progress on TrueAchievements. Link is http://www.trueachievements.com/ for those wondering. It is a helpful tool at our disposal.

Second order of business is working with one another to get achievements. You can use gaming sessions on that site as well but it would be very fast to post here and see if others who need/want to help with the achievements could benefit. If you wish to go for achievements on certain games, just post the game, achievement, gamertag(you can ask them to pm you for that if you wish), and when you wish to do it. With upcoming hits along with Games with Gold coming, it would be a great way to interact with each other.

Now, let's work on some guidelines. After 2 full days, if your request hasn't been met, you can post and request again. Sometimes things can get lost so you never know. Also, if your request is done, you can edit your post and say that it is. You can make a list and cross each one off as it is done also. If you want to do others for different games feel free to make more posts. Let's all work towards a common goal. Gamerscore.

Im Da Best

Im Da Best

The next best thing...
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Bright Idea Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the idea of this.

Any idea to get the community more involved with other people is good in my book. :biggrin:

tavaris

tavaris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I never liked that about xbox one. I just use my profile and played a few titles. Achievements don't count for much. They can actually diminish the overall gameplay experience when you think about what's even worth focusing on.

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
I never liked that about xbox one. I just use my profile and played a few titles. Achievements don't count for much. They can actually diminish the overall gameplay experience when you think about what's even worth focusing on.
I like achievements as they give me a score as how much effort I put into earning that score. Plus, it means I explored everything the game devs wanted me to see. Getting a secret achievement is even more sweet because that feeling that you got something that you had no idea you could get for doing the thing you did.
I like the idea of this.

Any idea to get the community more involved with other people is good in my book. :biggrin:
Well if you wish to sign on the dotted line and start the shenanigans my good sir! :wink:

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good idea, is there any way it can show me achievements I've done and haven't done so it's easier to see what I need to do?

Xbox One Guru

Xbox One Guru

Xbox Master Race
Reaction score
Sin$
Good idea, is there any way it can show me achievements I've done and haven't done so it's easier to see what I need to do?
The site I linked can show you use. Achievements you haven't unlocked are highlighted in red. Right above all the achievements for a game, if you check the box "Achievements I don't have" it will only show ones you have not unlocked.

B

byron hood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok cool guess ill look on pc instead off mobile might be clearer thanks

Garrus Vakarian

Garrus Vakarian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so im thinking about getting watch dogs but idk i might but if anyone needs help here ill try and help you guys if i have the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register