What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Xbox one Account to PS5 transfer Problem

• Thread starter Heisenbergde
  • Start date
  • Views 5,631
H

Heisenbergde

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,

I have Problems to transfer my xbox one Account to PS5.

Its not working.

Its a female Account with very cool modded Outfit.

Rank 766

Money 7.7 Billion

I made a xbox one Account on 10.07.2023

Then i made a Rockstar Social Club

I made a fresh PSN with same email.

I linked Xbox one Account and New PSN Account to same RSC Account.

In RSC i can See the rank, money. Everything is working finde.

I log into Ps5. Then there is no triagle with log into RSC. I go online. The 4 Millionen Show up...

If i create a New Charakter and want to migrate, it says. There is no Profil to migrate. Before migrated accounts can not be migrated again (its in german, dont know exakt englisch)

I never transfered these accounts. Or is the very original Account migrated and all accounts are now brocken?

I made a New secound Charakter. Somebody told me. Still not possible.

Under Xbox one there is no Option to load up the Profil in Online.

How can i fix this Problem?

I need help.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive had the same issues without a fix for a couple of accounts, both are OG accounts from 2019 and the social club accounts are just as old.

People have said that duped money could be a problem as to why the account doesnt migrate, even if its 7 Billion. Not sure if the moneys the problem a 100% bcoz i migrated 2 other accounts with 7 billion before, with no worries.

My only guess that i can think off. With the accounts that didnt migrate, i had done gender swap before duping the modded account donor over top of it to get special unlocks on those accounts. This must have messed up the stats to the social club. Bocz when migrating it doesnt register the social club account upon launching GTA Online on New Gen Console.

My accounts are Xbox 1 and i tried to migrate them to Xbox Series X.

H

Heisenbergde

Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any chance to fix the problem? I created a secound Charakter, a male. Did not help. Is there a way to dupe the modded female to the secound and then transfer. I need this Outfits.

H

Heisenbergde

Reaction score
Sin$
I have found out the Problem. One friend helped me. When you go to Charakter selection you can see your Charakter. He has a plate in his Hand with names and numbers. Under the Name is written transfered. So the very first account was transfered. I duped a Transfered account. So all my dupes will not transfer. I think there is no way to fix this Problem. It could only be fixed by mods. I need mods for xbox one to edit the gamefiles. I think its imposible.
Post automatically merged:

Is there a was to get the Outfits from the account and transfer to ps5?

Last edited:
SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
The only way for you to get your Outfits from the Xbox one over to PS5, is hope the Acc Dupe Glitch gets un patched again in the next dlc and make a new account with the Glitch again.

H

Heisenbergde

Reaction score
Sin$
I have 20 Accounts. All are not working. Because the "transfered" checkmark is also transfered to the next account...

M

Mr_Expeditious

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have 20 Accounts. All are not working. Because the "transfered" checkmark is also transfered to the next account...
I’ve migrated accounts that got duped with “transferred” on the card the character is holding. So I don’t think it matters

H

Heisenbergde

Reaction score
Sin$
I’ve migrated accounts that got duped with “transferred” on the card the character is holding. So I don’t think it matters
Yes somebody else also told me it does not matter.

Do you have any tipp? Is it because i only have a female with modded Outfits? n*** etc? I made a secound character. Or should i put on a Standart Outfit? Maybe all Outfits are Blacklisted? They work on xbox one, but maybe can not be transfered? You have any Tipp? You wanna Look at the account?

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Black listed items on outfits isnt the reason you cant migrate the account. For some reason the Social Club Account is either not old enough or isnt registering on the R* Server when you launch GTAO from the Main Menu.

The "Transfer" youre seeing on your Characters Plate at the Character Selection Screen are apparently from when the GTA V migration happened from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Im sure this info is in the original thread still.

Also try these and see if they work for you. I havent tried them yet as im afk atm.

Last edited:
H

Heisenbergde

Reaction score
Sin$
I transfered 10 Accounts or so with this RSC, always deleted the linking. When i use male Accounts it works. But my female Account does not work. RSC can not be the Problem.

I made a story Mode save file and uploaded it. It doesnot fix my Problem. Contact me if you are Online? Are you in USA. Im in germany. We have time difference

H

Heisenbergde

Reaction score
Sin$
Black listed items on outfits isnt the reason you cant migrate the account. For some reason the Social Club Account is either not old enough or isnt registering on the R* Server when you launch GTAO from the Main Menu.

The "Transfer" youre seeing on your Characters Plate at the Character Selection Screen are apparently from when the GTA V migration happened from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Im sure this info is in the original thread still.

Also try these and see if they work for you. I havent tried them yet as im afk atm.

This is a Ps4 to Ps5.

I want xbox one to Ps5

I uploaded Story save, i was able to download Story safe, but online safe is not working

Top Bottom
Login
Register