What's new

Solved Xbox not turning on after Flashing

A

Aldo Caliz

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a RGH 2.0 Trinity and I recently flashed it with a new kv, The reason being was I couldn't update to current Dashboard so instead of just putting Kv to HDD I Flashed it with the CPU key it came with. Now TBH IDK if I used the right CPU.
But either way right or wrong it should boot up xell, but it doesn't boot up normally, the green light turns on and nothing else. If I try to boot up Xell with the eject button it doesn't turn on either so i'm stuck on what I should do.
Any help, ideas, or suggestions would be appreciated!

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a RGH 2.0 Trinity and I recently flashed it with a new kv, The reason being was I couldn't update to current Dashboard so instead of just putting Kv to HDD I Flashed it with the CPU key it came with. Now TBH IDK if I used the right CPU.
But either way right or wrong it should boot up xell, but it doesn't boot up normally, the green light turns on and nothing else. If I try to boot up Xell with the eject button it doesn't turn on either so i'm stuck on what I should do.
Any help, ideas, or suggestions would be appreciated!

Well, if it doesn't boot Xell, you'll need to send it to someone. You flashed it incorrectly, and now the nand needs to be written manually through a Nand-X or JR-Programmer.

Top Bottom
Login
Register