What's new

Patched Xbox new gta store aircraft facility glitch but no access to changing vehicle

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Store buzzard or cargobob or anything from hangar outside facility, then walk inside on foot, get on a bmx ride between the pad and teleport on and off few times, then get back on bmx while exiting (press a and y together), then you spawn outside aircraft is gone, ride bmx to garage close then store on bike rack, after call a mechanic request another bmx from facility and ride it into the garage you just drove bmx in, replace with aircraft on bike rack, done. Go back to facility and you will see aircraft. But I can't get access to vehicles management but replace aircraft with free elegy in facility then you will have access again. Also you can't fly aircraft out but can press rt and not spawn outside.

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Request a aircraft from hangar and leave by yellow circle outside your facility.
2walk in to facility.
3.get on a bmx you have stored in facility and wedge bmx between the elevator pad at the back so you can teleport on and off bmx few times.
4.once you can teleport on and off bmx get off bmx and press y and a together to exit and get on a bmx same time.
5.if you did correctly you will see your character be on bmx while going up in lift
6. You will spawn outside and aircraft will disappear, so ride bmx to closest garage to your facility then store bmx on bike rack.
7. Call mechanic and request another bmx you have got in your facility and then ride it in the garage you just put bmx into.
8. You will see it say transfer vehicle to other garage click OK and then click the aircraft you have saved on bike rack and accept
9. Done. Now go to your facility and you will see aircraft in there but you can't access the vehicle management menu to swap around, but to place all back to normal replace aircraft with a free elegy.
I'm guessing you can do this instead of using a aircraft do it with a special vehicle and it might work?

R

raghav314

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1. Request a aircraft from hangar and leave by yellow circle outside your facility.
2walk in to facility.
3.get on a bmx you have stored in facility and wedge bmx between the elevator pad at the back so you can teleport on and off bmx few times.
4.once you can teleport on and off bmx get off bmx and press y and a together to exit and get on a bmx same time.
5.if you did correctly you will see your character be on bmx while going up in lift
6. You will spawn outside and aircraft will disappear, so ride bmx to closest garage to your facility then store bmx on bike rack.
7. Call mechanic and request another bmx you have got in your facility and then ride it in the garage you just put bmx into.
8. You will see it say transfer vehicle to other garage click OK and then click the aircraft you have saved on bike rack and accept
9. Done. Now go to your facility and you will see aircraft in there but you can't access the vehicle management menu to swap around, but to place all back to normal replace aircraft with a free elegy.
I'm guessing you can do this instead of using a aircraft do it with a special vehicle and it might work?
Thank you very much i am gonna try this

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not new and it breaks your facility as you said no blue cirlce. Cant drive vehicles in or out and cant use Avenger so why even post this?

Also do not swap a plane or helicopter with any SV vehicle in your facitlity it is very hard to fix.

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is not new and it breaks your facility as you said no blue cirlce. Cant drive vehicles in or out and cant use Avenger so why even post this?

Also do not swap a plane or helicopter with any SV vehicle in your facitlity it is very hard to fix.
You can still use your avenger you just don't have access to the blue circle to change vehicle and it do not break your facility as you can replace that aircraft with a free elegy and it all goes back to normal.

You can still use your avenger you just don't have access to the blue circle to change vehicle around in facility and it do not break your facility as you can replace that aircraft with a free elegy and it all goes back to normal.

C

Castle_7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Store buzzard or cargobob or anything from hangar outside facility, then walk inside on foot, get on a bmx ride between the pad and teleport on and off few times, then get back on bmx while exiting (press a and y together), then you spawn outside aircraft is gone, ride bmx to garage close then store on bike rack, after call a mechanic request another bmx from facility and ride it into the garage you just drove bmx in, replace with aircraft on bike rack, done. Go back to facility and you will see aircraft. But I can't get access to vehicles management but replace aircraft with free elegy in facility then you will have access again. Also you can't fly aircraft out but can press rt and not spawn outside.
The only thing you are accomplishing is putting an aircraft in your facility. The patch to a dupe glitch using a titan is causing the effects you're describing....there's nothing there and buying a car over the aircraft in facility is the only way to fix it.

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The only thing you are accomplishing is putting an aircraft in your facility. The patch to a dupe glitch using a titan is causing the effects you're describing....there's nothing there and buying a car over the aircraft in facility is the only way to fix it.
There might be something there as that why I posted it so people can play around and try and work out how to access vehicle management circle and also you can then swap in other garages and see what happens all you losing out on is 200dollars from pegasus when calling and storing a aircraft you don't mind losing in facility. And plus people might be able to do this But with a special vehicle instead of a aircraft but it will be more risky cos you might lost special vehicle but I will try later and see what happens

C

Castle_7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There might be something there as that why I posted it so people can play around and try and work out how to access vehicle management circle and also you can then swap in other garages and see what happens all you losing out on is 200dollars from pegasus when calling and storing a aircraft you don't mind losing in facility. And plus people might be able to do this But with a special vehicle instead of a aircraft but it will be more risky cos you might lost special vehicle but I will try later and see what happens
:banghead: have fun with that. Special vehicles can still be stored in facility...the patch was for aircraft.

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
:banghead: have fun with that. Special vehicles can still be stored in facility...the patch was for aircraft.
LOL I'm just sharing some information with people in case someone has tried and succeeded or wanted to know new this gs they did not know :smile: it's up to them whether or not they try it as every glitch you do there are risks

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Again not new R* patched having planes in facility by disabling the ability to move the vehicles around and not allowing to drive or fly out as well giving you an infinite black screen when trying to drive in there is no work around. You can swap SV with this method just dont put a plane or helicopter in an SV slot.

S

SplashBait

Reaction score
Sin$

Doing this glitch and putting an aircraft in fuks up your facilty. This was already a way to dupe and it got patched hard. There's nothing in this. I suggests you do not do this. Why even post it idk. Anyone who glitches knows about the aircraft in facility.

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

No I said you can't fly aircraft out or swap vehicles around but you can still drive a vehicle out or bmx etc lol and I never tried using avenger but I still have access to it and I didn't know it was old as I haven't seen a post so how will I know? Plus there are old glitches working now which was patched before so yeah anything possible if you don't want to do it don't but others might want to.

Joe McPlumber

Joe McPlumber

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why don't put aircrafts in SV slot? i been doing this since forever and it seems to be working just fine. Or do you mean SV slot in facility? Is possible to move e.g. phantom wedge to chernobog spot and it will be visible and usable?

But these kind of post make me nervous b/c i don't want R* messng up the bmx trick, that would really suck.

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why don't put aircrafts in SV slot? i been doing this since forever and it seems to be working just fine. Or do you mean SV slot in facility? Is possible to move e.g. phantom wedge to chernobog spot and it will be visible and usable?

But these kind of post make me nervous b/c i don't want R* messng up the bmx trick, that would really suck.
I meant plane in SV slot in facility because the only known wsy to get it out is by buying a vehicle over it but since you still own the SV just in some otber slot it wont let you write over the plane.

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is old. Very old.

This is old. Very old.
Most of the glitches out nowadays used to be old but there's always a workaround so there might be one here the bunker supplies glitch was old but now it is out again so yh don't matter if old or new still a glitch just no way to access vehicle management when do it.

L

Lankz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Also special vehicles can be put in facility but you will have to bmx glitch to swap special vehicles with the bmx on bike rack in garage then special vehicle which would.be bmx (as a wastelander) In Warehouse to swap Into the garage you just call out elegy (wastelander ) and drive into facility to swap back to normal.

Also special vehicles can be put in facility but you will have to bmx glitch to swap special vehicles with the bmx on bike rack in garage then special vehicle which would.be bmx (as a wastelander) In Warehouse to swap Into the garage you just call out elegy (wastelander ) and drive into facility to swap back to normal.
So you will have to do the bmx swap with vehicle glitch twice one for swapping bmx in facility with special vehicle and another putting a elegy on a bike rack so you can swap it all back to Normal, still have access to vehicle management blue circle

C

Castle_7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Most of the glitches out nowadays used to be old but there's always a workaround so there might be one here the bunker supplies glitch was old but now it is out again so yh don't matter if old or new still a glitch just no way to access vehicle management when do it.

So you will have to do the bmx swap with vehicle glitch twice one for swapping bmx in facility with special vehicle and another putting a elegy on a bike rack so you can swap it all back to Normal, still have access to vehicle management blue circle

You don't like to listen huh? The only glitch in here is using BMX, which doesn't need any kind of workaround. Everything else is part of a patch :banghead:. As you've been told already special vehicles can still be stored in facility fine, aircraft mess it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register