What's new

[Xbox] [MW] Damascus locked lobby boosting EVERYDAY!

Vlif

Vlif

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Lobbies will start around 7pm EST every night.
Currently:closed

What you need
  • A microphone
  • Two controllers

How it works
We will find a total of 6 players with 2 controllers.

we will get two teams of 6 in separate lobbies and search for Hardcore Kill Confirmed

once we match the two teams up we will lock the lobby. (in the second round)

after the lobby is locked you and a partner from the other team will take turns killing each other’s second controllers and reviving them.

the lobbies will run for about 50 minutes each to make room for anyone else looking to join. this Method will get anywhere from 50-250 kills a game depending on what guns and challenges you’re trying to complete.

How to join
Post your XBOX Gamertag down below and I will send you a message when I am hosting
or
Send a message to “Not Vlif” saying “Boost”

Last edited:
R

Ravvker

Reaction score
Sin$
Lobbies will start around 7pm EST every night.
Currently:closed

What you need
  • A microphone
  • Two controllers

How it works
We will find a total of 6 players with 2 controllers.

we will get two teams of 6 in separate lobbies and search for Hardcore Kill Confirmed

once we match the two teams up we will lock the lobby. (in the second round)

after the lobby is locked you and a partner from the other team will take turns killing each other’s second controllers and reviving them.

the lobbies will run for about 50 minutes each to make room for anyone else looking to join. this Method will get anywhere from 50-250 kills a game depending on what guns and challenges you’re trying to complete.

How to join
Post your XBOX Gamertag down below and I will send you a message when I am hosting
or
Send a message to “Not Vlif” saying “Boost”
Gt:Ravvker thank you

Top Bottom
Login
Register