1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox Live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by PureKaos, Feb 4, 2010 with 3 replies and 232 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PureKaos

PureKaos Newbie

Ratings:
    I have a problem with getting on xbox live between 7:30 and 10:00 for some strange reason. I can play all I want and connect straight away but when it gets to 7:30 it disconnects from xbox live and wont let me play until like 10:00.
    Does anyone know the reason for this? help would be much appreciated

2. Leering

Leering (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Ratings:
    Did your parents set a timer?
    If not it could be just because those are peak hours, and it disconnects you because XBL has a minimum required speed.

3. chaoschief

chaoschief JTAG Expert

Ratings:
    Could be that your DHCP renews the IP at that time and DC's you, but it wouldn't keep you off for 3 hours.

4. OP
    PureKaos

PureKaos Newbie

Ratings:
    Nope, no timer set. Its annoying because it wont do it for a couple of days and then it will do it for like a week non stop.
    Thanks for the replies, much appreciated