What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Xbox live wont let me download profile

• Thread starter HAXZing TERR0R
  • Start date
  • Views 1,287
HAXZing TERR0R

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m having error code 8007065B I WAS HAVING THIS ISSUE EVERYTIME I SIGNED IN WITH MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT HAD NO PROBLEM PLAYING ONLINE AND I TRIED TO MOVE MY XBOX ACCOUNT TO MY USB AND IT CORRUPTED MY PROFILE AND NOW I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT IT WOULD DOWNLOAD WITH THE BAR LIKE BAREKY HALFWAY THEN IT GIVES ME THAT ERROR CODE….. I’m frustrated sorry please someone help also I’m on alliance live stealth on the regular dashboard I also don’t see custom dashboard it’s says unable to connect to Xbox live with modded console in background but I’m able to connect to Xbox live it throws me that code lately now, could it be my stealth server because the default dashboard isn’t the same when I got this Xbox 360 new with stealth server alliance and I noticed the RGH I brought the site from also he runs the stealth server is down….

S7_Kewizzle

S7_Kewizzle

Developer Kitchen Manager
Programmer Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m having error code 8007065B I WAS HAVING THIS ISSUE EVERYTIME I SIGNED IN WITH MY XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT HAD NO PROBLEM PLAYING ONLINE AND I TRIED TO MOVE MY XBOX ACCOUNT TO MY USB AND IT CORRUPTED MY PROFILE AND NOW I CANNOT DOWNLOAD IT IT WOULD DOWNLOAD WITH THE BAR LIKE BAREKY HALFWAY THEN IT GIVES ME THAT ERROR CODE….. I’m frustrated sorry please someone help also I’m on alliance live stealth on the regular dashboard I also don’t see custom dashboard it’s says unable to connect to Xbox live with modded console in background but I’m able to connect to Xbox live it throws me that code lately now, could it be my stealth server because the default dashboard isn’t the same when I got this Xbox 360 new with stealth server alliance and I noticed the RGH I brought the site from also he runs the stealth server is down….
try logging in on xbox.com you might have to verify the ip
Post automatically merged:

if that does not work try the solutions listed here:
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-8007065b

ESPECIALLY the clear cache solution.

Last edited:
HAXZing TERR0R

HAXZing TERR0R

Masters of Deception
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont get it, the xbox was working just fine and the default dashboard isnt working at all anymore it just shows a moded xbox wth custom light inside underglow with caption below saying cant connect to xbox live but it was working when i had my account logged in before i acccidently corrupted it when i moved it to usb.... Now i cannot download the account on my xbox RGH.... Can you send me some infomation on a free stable working stealth server?.... Thanks brotha
Post automatically merged:

if that does not work try the solutions listed here:
https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/xbox-360/error-code-8007065b

ESPECIALLY the clear cache solution.
I tried the clear cach solution, I will try again tommrow morning, If that doesnt work then what should i put my RGH on a new stealth server? ever since his site is down it seems like his stealth server isnt working right but any links to a legit free stealth server i have a unbanned kv and i also had about 70 free days left when i purchanced from tony https://www.customxboxes.com https://www.youtube.com/@TonyMondelloRGH/about Im kinda upset i am not getting any response from him. I also get random fatal crashes which i belive is from his server which is kinda brand new i think. thanks get back to me!

Last edited:
S7_Kewizzle

S7_Kewizzle

Developer Kitchen Manager
Programmer Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont get it, the xbox was working just fine and the default dashboard isnt working at all anymore it just shows a moded xbox wth custom light inside underglow with caption below saying cant connect to xbox live but it was working when i had my account logged in before i acccidently corrupted it when i moved it to usb.... Now i cannot download the account on my xbox RGH.... Can you send me some infomation on a free stable working stealth server?.... Thanks brotha

I tried the clear cach solution, I will try again tommrow morning, If that doesnt work then what should i put my RGH on a new stealth server? ever since his site is down it seems like his stealth server isnt working right but any links to a legit free stealth server i have a unbanned kv and i also had about 70 free days left when i purchanced from tony https://www.customxboxes.com https://www.youtube.com/@TonyMondelloRGH/about Im kinda upset i am not getting any response from him. I also get random fatal crashes which i belive is from his server which is kinda brand new i think. thanks get back to me!
yes if i were you id try new stealth

Andrew Tate

Andrew Tate

Hidden Devil
Hidden Devils
Tutorial Creator Services Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
You can do the following
  1. Toggle Enable/disable recurring billing (try both) this has worked for me along with other 2 steps
  2. Login on pc to auth the ip
  3. Turn 2FA off or set a Xbox 360 app password then try to login
As for your stealth server you can try another free one such as proto, tethered or xbgaurd. Making sure my plugins are correct has also fixed a lot of my issues.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register