• Views 632
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texan Cowboi

Texan Cowboi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I just wanted to show those of you who don't have the update what it looks like...

S

StevenOd1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i cant seem to access facebook twitter or last fm its just zune can anyone please help me ?

I

iSoLaTeD

Reaction score
Sin$
You have to be 18 to use those 3 and zune i don't think it matters, try promoting your account.

Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Texan, since you have the new dash, is it true that people with modded gamerscore are going to be banned?:confused:cared: If so...I'm pretty much screwed over by Microsoft...yet again...

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EgotisticPain said:
Hey Texan, since you have the new dash, is it true that people with modded gamerscore are going to be banned?:confused:cared: If so...I'm pretty much screwed over by Microsoft...yet again...
Console ban or account ban?

P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EgotisticPain said:
First of all, im pretty sure you just get reset. I have the preview program, but didnt mod gs.

Second of all, explain to me how you breaking the XBL TOS Agreement that you agreed to when you signed up, is YOU getting screwed over?

why do people break the rules, then ***** and moan when they get in trouble.

ever heard the saying "you do the crime you do the time"?

Kira

Kira

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
pimpfuu said:
First of all, im pretty sure you just get reset. I have the preview program, but didnt mod gs.

Second of all, explain to me how you breaking the XBL TOS Agreement that you agreed to when you signed up, is YOU getting screwed over?

why do people break the rules, then ***** and moan when they get in trouble.

ever heard the saying "you do the crime you do the time"?

They've blacklisted me before for no reason, they took $600 in arcade games and I can't redownload them, because of a blacklist. Also, if you have any problems, then get off the site. It's all about modding, hacking, and cheating. I'm not replying to any more of your posts, nor will I acknowledge your existence.

-kthxbai

RayzoR

RayzoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EgotisticPain said:
They've blacklisted me before for no reason, they took $600 in arcade games and I can't redownload them, because of a blacklist. Also, if you have any problems, then get off the site. It's all about modding, hacking, and cheating. I'm not replying to any more of your posts, nor will I acknowledge your existence.

-kthxbai
I can see where you're coming from, but pimpfuu has a point. Yea this is a hacking, modding, and cheating site, but to a certain extent. However, it's still breaking the rules and therefore, getting caught is just another part of it. I don't know the whole history of "your posts" but no need to get all uptight. :smile:

Kira

Kira

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
RayzoR said:
I can see where you're coming from, but pimpfuu has a point. Yea this is a hacking, modding, and cheating site, but to a certain extent. However, it's still breaking the rules and therefore, getting caught is just another part of it. I don't know the whole history of "your posts" but no need to get all uptight. :smile:

I wasn't getting uptight at all. I simply stated the reasons why Microsoft has screwed my over, and that I wasn't going to acknowledge their existence.

P

pimpfuu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EgotisticPain said:

-kthxbai
I honestly dont believe for a seond that you spent $600 on arcade games, but I dont care either.

I know that this is a hacking/modding website, but all I'm saying is ive been console banned, and account banned multiple times, and I never *****ed about it, because after all I got myself into it, and I accept that. but you come here complaining like you were robbed. you weren't, so stfu

kthnxbai

-Pimpfuu

C

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you want to argue, do so in a decent manner

Kira

Kira

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Carson said:
If you want to argue, do so in a decent manner

See, I didn't want to start a flame war, that's why I'm not acknowledging them. I am not going to degrade myself to their level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register