Discussion Xbox Live System Update Involoves Minor Fixes

Bear

Reaction score
A mandatory Xbox 360 system update will be delivered across Xbox Live today. Although we'd love to tell you the system update will deliver a parade, like the one from Aladdin, sadly it appears to be just some tweaks.

According to Xbox guru Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb, the update corrects some Xbox SmartGlass features, an error with Xbox Music and an Xbox Video closed-captioning issue. That's it. But we're still holding out hope for that Aladdin parade.
Source: Joystiq

Last edited:

Curley

the one and only Curley
Reaction score
Thanks for this now i just need to figure how to get past this on my jtag :frown:

Niall47

Fire and Blood!
Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks, bro. It seems to be about time for Microsoft to patch the flashed drives for now. Thought this was it, but I am glad it's not.
Don't say that, I'm only getting my first drive flashed this week.

Tricky

▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼▼
Reaction score
Don't say that, I'm only getting my first drive flashed this week.
Well congratulations! Nothing like having thousands of dollars saved from downloading games. I'm no c4eva, but I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a patch soon. No worries though if they do, he will come out with a new version in no time.

There is no resource for this, just my uneducated guess by using logic. :wink:

ToxicMoDz

Getting There
Reaction score
Well congratulations! Nothing like having thousands of dollars saved from downloading games. I'm no c4eva, but I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a patch soon. No worries though if they do, he will come out with a new version in no time.

An Xkey is so much better. I save money on games and discs with an Xkey. :tongue:

Mavhammer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'd give it until next major dash update... Most likely around the holidays.

Codster333

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt this will get patched on current gen hardware.. It's his silver bullet in any case I didn't even reflash to stock first and mines fine

Holy Jesus

Drunk MOTY 2011-14
Reaction score
How long did it take to download for you guys? I think mines stuck and I've had it with my xbox. About to throw it out the window. Keeps freezing during the update and ****.

Top Bottom