xbox live signup is currently unavailable ):

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by Evn711, Feb 6, 2010 with 9 replies and 3,604 views.

1. Evn711

Evn711 Newbie

Ratings:
    Okay so i was on my profile today and everything was fine, I went to the dashboard and i noticed my gamer score was reset to 0 and my avatar was invisable.(I'm not marked as a cheater) So i turned of my Xbox and turned it back on, and went to sign-in(on the dashboard not the menu) and I saw my avatar was there and my gamer score was still 10k. But as I try to sign in, it says the account is unavailable, so I go to recover it. But every time I put in my information and get to the screen where it's downloading, just as it says "My gamer tag has so and so friends online" then i get a message that states "xbox live signup is currently unavailable. please try again later". I've tried 6 times now within the course of an hour. I have been modding my hard drive but i've keep my account save. How do I fix this, or what do I do ?
    :frown:

2. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Delete your profile and try again some time?

3. vnulol

vnulol Getting There

Ratings:
    try waiting a while before you do anything drastic

4. blizzard25

blizzard25 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You could call 1-800-4MY-XBOX and tell them you are having trouble recovering your account or something like that and when there pulling up your information they will tell you if you got banned or suspended from XBL and its a possibility you did but it may be for doing something stupid. Like I have been suspended for a week for talking **** in a game and a week after my suspension I was muted from XBL and I called and they told me I was suspended for what I was saying in game :ohmy:.

5. OP
    Evn711

Evn711 Newbie

Ratings:
    OMG THANKS SOOO MUCH!!! IT WORKED!!! //_^

6. lewisexploit

lewisexploit Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I am getting this now, sorry for the big bump, but deleting it doesnt seem to work and the hotline just talks about my connection wich is perfectly fine? Any advice

I am getting this now, sorry for the big bump, but deleting it doesnt seem to work and the hotline just talks about my connection wich is perfectly fine? Any advice

7. Marino HD

Marino HD Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Your profile is corrupt.

My friend had to call Xbox Live and have his password reset, then he had to delete and recover his account, then it worked.

8. Meloo

Meloo New York Knicks

Ratings:
    Marino Superspeed dvar wasnt set here i see lol 2nd to last post WOW lol jkjk

9. The Steve

The Steve Not a Pirate Retired

Ratings:
    Ste By step picture tutorial in sig below!
    http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/170712-how-to-recover-a-corupt-gamer-tag-tut/page__p__1292578__fromsearch__1&#entry1292578

• Like Like x 1
  10. oO xFuSiOn Oo

oO xFuSiOn Oo Newbie

Ratings:
    happened to me before just delete your profile but not anything youve downloaded then wait a while after that just simply recover it