Does iSe7ens count?

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Who has "Se7enSins" or "Se7enSin" ?

I believe those gamertags are disallowed. If you try edit your motto/name with the word "Se7enSins", it won't let you because it "contains a phrase that isn't allowed" - I think AzzidReign was suspended for advertising Se7enSins in his bio as well...Microsoft don't like us.

Itachi_Uchiha

TheItachiUchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe those gamertags are disallowed. If you try edit your motto/name with the word "Se7enSins", it won't let you because it "contains a phrase that isn't allowed" - I think AzzidReign was suspended for advertising Se7enSins in his bio as well...Microsoft don't like us.
Whats not too like about of se7ensinians? Just because we mod there consoles doesn't mean we're all not Likable?

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Whats not too like about of se7ensinians? Just because we mod there consoles doesn't mean we're all not Likable?

There are also a lot of people here who don't even mod, but only use glitches, or simply come here for Windows, Android, Playstation or Apple.

fat pat 666

fat pat 666

Lucifixture
MotM Jokester Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
I can help you on Teamviewer.

Oh, that kinda sucks.
I'm thinking of changing my GT from De Vuilnisman (Dutch for The Garbageman) to Superman 7s.
o relly? why you like superman so much? why not Sinman 7s

Superman

Superman

Phenomenal.
Legendary Veteran Reporter Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
o relly? why you like superman so much? why not Sinman 7s

Superman 7s is already chosen by some ****ing ***hole that though he was funny. If he reads this he may ****ing laugh, but he is actually just a sad little 8-year old that lives all by himself because his parent left him alone.

Sorry if I offend anyone else than the person of discussion.

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$

I don't know because I love se7ensins. I just think that Major Nelson is pissed because Halo was modded to **** back in the day.

Itachi_Uchiha

TheItachiUchiha

Proud Otaku
Mythical Veteran Forum Addict Legendary Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I think imma change my gamertag to "s7 Itachi Uchiha 7s" or mabye just "Itachi Uchiha 7s"

lowpro

lowpro

Professional Abecedarian
Programmer Mythical Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I know but i love the site ive been here for years and my brother got on my account and did something to piss them off.
That really sucks. You might want to hide your password better.

Top Bottom
Login
Register