What's new

Question Xbox live problems

O

OutlawKing34

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I recently bought a rgh. I played for a couple of days and when I went to log in I seen that I had gotten banned. So I put a new kv on it and tried to play and now it won't connect to xbox live. Itll connect to the network and the internet but not xbox live. I've tried everything that I can think of. I've even put a new kv on it and it still won't work. I have live block and live strong disabled. I've tried new servers clearing my cache and different internet providers to no avail. If any1 has any suggestions I would be grateful. Thank you

teb

teb

Project & Sales Manager
Administrator
Odysseus' Summit Scaling the Mountain Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You won't need to send it back buddy, there's nothing wrong with the glitch side. Try a new stealth server. I'd go with NiNJA, If its booting up the glitch then there's nothing the guy that RGH'd it can do for you. Your best bet would be to reinstall the basic xex, and files on it and start over. you could probably keep all your games but scrap everything else.

It would definitely be a server issue or you changed something in as file somewhere. I could have told you the exact problem 4 years ago but I haven't messed with it in so long.

O

OutlawKing34

Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you for the suggestions teb but I've already tried 3 other servers. I have a 3 month warranty so I'm gonna use it lol

Top Bottom
Login
Register