Xbox Live Generator

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by SerpantSlayer, Dec 1, 2008 with 41 replies and 2,794 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerpantSlayer

SerpantSlayer Getting There

Ratings:
    Someone recently gave me and my friends each 12 months of xbox live. I checked in the management and I saw it was 12 months. They said that they could make 12 months for free and I was wondering if there is some legit generator out there?

2. T3ECLIPSE

T3ECLIPSE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    their is but most of them you will find are going to be viruses:thumbdown:

3. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
  4. nickcas

nickcas Member

Ratings:
    Unless you have the algorithm for making Xbox Live Codes, then none of the generators are real. You could make one that just generates random codes though, and these codes could possibly be real Xbox Live subscription codes.

5. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    They would be random codes, no way they could be exactly accurate.

6. OP
    SerpantSlayer

SerpantSlayer Getting There

Ratings:
    Theres another strange thing. when i click the 12 month thing in management, it lets me add more 12 months so I have like 5 years on it. Did he put some fake credit card on it or something? I cant buy points though

7. DJ Shepherd

DJ Shepherd Banned

Ratings:
    lawl i call BS on this whole thing
    not only do codes need to be activated from like a store or whatever, theres no such thing as something to keep adding and adding to an account
    there is no such thing as a generator at all

8. T3ECLIPSE

T3ECLIPSE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    when halo 2 was prime you could make 2 month codes but thats when they didnt have to be scanned to activate. i dunno i think its all just straight bs

9. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Yes, there is a legit generator out there.

Feudalnate has it and you can download it for free. Him and a few others are the only ones who have the 12 month public serial code. The code he has offered to the public is for 1 months.

This generator in fact does work, although it may take you 20+ codes to find a working one. What seperates it from other generators is they way it works. Instead of it generating some random code, what it does is generates recently activated codes. When you buy a code from the store, it's activated. So what your doing is trying to find a code that has been activated but not used. You will find one, it just may take a little bit of patience.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/visual-basic/112164-xbox-live-gold-subscription-generator.html

10. Justin

Justin #mmNation

Ratings:
    ^ Thats not legit. Thats a peice of junk that generates random codes. Its 100% luck to get a working code.

11. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    It is 100% luck yet it's still legit. There's a system to the way it works. So you have to get lucky but at the same time you have a MUCH better chance getting lucky with this program then any other I've seen yet.

12. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    No there is no generator end of story.

If you have 5 years of membership on your profile I would suggest checking your window for the FBI every few seconds.

13. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    Maybe not an accurate one. But a couple people got a code after 10-15 tries and one guy after only 4.

I don't think there will ever be a TRUE generator so you just have to work with what you got. But at least it's good to know that there's a generator that might work and still doesn't have a 1 out of a million chance of working.

Try again.

14. EnergiE

EnergiE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Why the hell would the FBI come after a kid that has 5 years of free xbox live? I REALLY hope it was a failed attempt at being funny.

15. Haxalot88

Haxalot88 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Why the hell would they go after people who pirate video games or music? Nuff said...

Anyways, there is no true generator. Nate's generator just generates completely random codes, look through the source for proof. Now remember that codes need to be activated before redeemed, so on the off-chance that you actually manage to generate one even along the algo used for the xbox-live codes, you would still need to find one that was bought, but not-yet activated.

This also means that you would be stealing codes from other people, and therefore this kinda topic should not be discussed any further.

16. EnergiE

EnergiE Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Uploading games and music for thousands to millions of people to d/l and use is a little different than one kid playing xbox live for free.

17. punkskater2448

punkskater2448 Taking Over The World Retired

Ratings:
    There is no such thing. End of story!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Beezy 4 sheezy

Beezy 4 sheezy Banned

Ratings:
    You have a 1 in a 1000 chance. Not 20+, by the way it doesn't generate recently activated ones, it generates random codes.
    Get your facts straight kid. :biggrin:

Don't be offended you just dont know what your talking about.

19. badef

badef Enthusiast

Ratings:
    To serpant:Now there was this little thing going around where u could use these german credit cards off a site for FREE xbl but there was more to it but it all was free and we thought LEGIT.Now if your're catching on to wut I'm talking about and your doing it then STOP NOW.Reason is it's being caught by M$ and u could probaly go to prison for it and we wouldn't want that now would we lol.So just make sure any type of free xbl is somewhere linked to a LEGIT reason because I think M$ is finding ALOT of flaws now.

20. B-rad

B-rad Press On

Ratings:
    It generates random activated codes. There's no telling when you'll get a code. Btw I'm not offended because I do know what I'm talking about :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.