Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
What else is there to say?

A: Oh, another headshot. Man you suck at COD!
B: ****ing hell, this kid is pissing me off so much!
B: I should check his profile and report him for system tampering.
A: Ha ha, you were camping. You suck!

Ha, ABBA. ^^^

*little does 'A' know that a complaint is about to be filed against his scrawny little ****

B: Oh look, he wrote a$$ on his profile. Violation of Code of Conduct. Get reported!
A: Let's 1v1 so I can show my friends at recess tomorrow on my phone that I am better than you because I beat you in a 1v1.
B: I just reported your profile. Have fun with your console ban.

*7 days later*

778411820-2.png

B: HAHAHAHA EAT ****!
A: MOTHER ****ER I WILL r*** YOUR MUM, SLIT HER THROAT, BLOW MY LOAD INSIDE OF HER AND THEN MASTURBATE WHILE I RUB HER NIPPLES
B: TRY IT. I LIVE AT *insert address here*
A: BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID YOU ****ING ******.

*First we go to what is reported as a gruesome murder. A 14 year old boy was allegedly seen running from this house after neighbours heard screams and gun shots after 6PM*

I think I am over thinking this, but it opens up a can of worms and more ridiculous **** to deal with. Not just on Xbox LIVE, but potentially in the real world, as I have stupidly written out.

/facepalm it is too early and I've been up all night playing State of Decay.

thetechnation

AM A BAD MAN

gaming developer
Reaction score
Sin$

Ha, ABBA. ^^^

*little does 'A' know that a complaint is about to be filed against his scrawny little ****

B: Oh look, he wrote a$$ on his profile. Violation of Code of Conduct. Get reported!
A: Let's 1v1 so I can show my friends at recess tomorrow on my phone that I am better than you because I beat you in a 1v1.

*7 days later*

778411820-2.png

A: MOTHER ****ER I WILL r*** YOUR MUM, SLIT HER THROAT, BLOW MY LOAD INSIDE OF HER AND THEN MASTURBATE WHILE I RUB HER NIPPLES

*First we go to what is reported as a gruesome murder. A 14 year old boy was allegedly seen running from this house after neighbours heard screams and gun shots after 6PM*

I think I am over thinking this, but it opens up a can of worms and more ridiculous **** to deal with. Not just on Xbox LIVE, but potentially in the real world, as I have stupidly written out.

lmao

Z61

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Programmer Forum Addict Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
I want MSP for reporting online modding d***s.

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've gotten two of these messages within four days of each other. I'm a big reporter both on this site and on Xbox LIVE. If I see a gamertag or person information that violates terms of use then I report them.

RapHaeL444

RapHaeL444

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Ha, ABBA. ^^^

*7 days later*

778411820-2.png

I get banned from live because of all the litle boy who think that when you are better than them, you are an hacker.

Mike 7s

Mike 7s

# Mike #
Grammar Nazi Services Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$

Ha, ABBA. ^^^

*7 days later*

778411820-2.png

You should write a book :3

Top Bottom
Login
Register