• Thread starter White
  • Start date
  • Views 955
White

YoImBeast

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got banned from XBL until 05/19 (May 19th) from using UFO/Godmode, it sucks but that's the chance you take when you mod. Which im 100% as wel as the whole 7s community is probably willing to take. But anyway do you think if i called them up and complained and said something like i got into this modded lobby and he told me to put back button and it would make me invincible and if i didn't he would ban me, or something like that ?

XPurpleGiraffeX

XPurpleGiraffeX

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got banned from XBL until 05/19 (May 19th) from using UFO/Godmode, it sucks but that's the chance you take when you mod. Which im 100% as wel as the whole 7s community is probably willing to take. But anyway do you think if i called them up and complained and said something like i got into this modded lobby and he told me to put back button and it would make me invincible and if i didn't he would ban me, or something like that ?

No it wouldn't work you should realize that if you breach the Code of Conduct in any way your eligible for a ban which they won't reverse or shorten even if you call xbox.

M

Mike

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
No you will not be able to reverse the ban. Unless you're really good at social engineering. :wink:

convict

convict

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

NO

B

BFK Friissky xV

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Make a new account if your that bothered.

daMods100

daMods100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
YOU GOT BANNED FROM FILED COMPLAINTS!!! How many times do I have to tell you all, and you didn't get banned, you got SUSPENDED!

JaypaK

JaypaK

Enthusiast
Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
YOU GOT BANNED FROM FILED COMPLAINTS!!! How many times do I have to tell you all, and you didn't get banned, you got SUSPENDED!

I think he got it. I think he knows he can't get unbanned until it's over. <_<

X

xOritx69Freshx

Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing happened to me but i wasnt even home when i got banned i mean "suspended" and they didnt even send me a email on why i got banned but its whatever

X

xOritx69Freshx

Reaction score
Sin$
Same thing happened to me but i wasnt even home when i got banned i mean "suspended" and they didnt even send me a email on why i got banned but its whatever

Top Bottom
Login
Register