Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
Nice! Not sure how much it will be used at this point...it could have been something worth doing about 10-12 years ago right after it got shut off :tongue:

S

Slim Shady

Retired
Reaction score
Nice! Not sure how much it will be used at this point...it could have been something worth doing about 10-12 years ago right after it got shut off :tongue:
there is def still a lot of community hype for this on Reddit and other forums and i would say its def better than something like XLink as both of them are different & insignia seems faster and easier to set up.

A

AzzidReign

Man with the plan
Administrator
Reaction score
there is def still a lot of community hype for this on Reddit and other forums and i would say its def better than something like XLink as both of them are different & insignia seems faster and easier to set up.
Hype is one thing...actually usage of it after the initial hype phase...now that's something only time will tell. It definitely sounds awesome though.

C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
Faster and easier. You are very very wrong there. With xLink you just install the program open a few ports if needed and create a account and you're done. With inisgina you will have to get HDD keys EEPROM keys and SN keys and if any is nulled you'll have to fix it accordingly and not to mention some mod chips/bios will not be compatible with insignia so that could come with having to install a new mod chip and do A lot of trouble shooting etc. XLink people mostly have issues with is Because they port forward wrong 9/10 etc but usually a call to your ISP can get it all nice and setup.

S

Slim Shady

Retired
Reaction score
Faster and easier. You are very very wrong there. With xLink you just install the program open a few ports if needed and create a account and you're done. With inisgina you will have to get HDD keys EEPROM keys and SN keys and if any is nulled you'll have to fix it accordingly and not to mention some mod chips/bios will not be compatible with insignia so that could come with having to install a new mod chip and do A lot of trouble shooting etc. XLink people mostly have issues with is Because they port forward wrong 9/10 etc but usually a call to your ISP can get it all nice and setup.
i remember when i first was setting up xlink was a pain in the *** i think the devs of insignia are going to have a program you install on your xbox that grabs the keys and you will only need them 1 time. that's why i put "seems" but yeah i think you are correct

H

H Y X

Create your creativity
Lifetime
Reaction score
Xlink Kai isn't that bad to set up now but I saw this on MVG's YouTube channel and it looks extremely promising about keeping the life of the Xbox OG going for a while. Halo 2 still had a few hundred people playing last time I was online last year. So there definitely is still a use for this and at the end of the day it is also for the love of keeping this system going and keeping the nostalgia you feel when playing.

Top Bottom