Solved XBOX LICENSE TRANSFER

• Thread starter TyphlosionTMRW
  • Start date
  • Views 207
T

TyphlosionTMRW

Reaction score
Sorry my gentlemen , I have the doubt the following doubt
A friend asked me to share some DLC with him by transferring licenses, but my doubt is: Can I continue playing all my games, and using all my stuff as usually after this ?:what:

Nas

Nas

Life is wasted on the living.
Reaction score
Yes, you will still have access to everything on your console.

All license transferring is doing is copying the content that has been purchased from your account from your console and pasting them onto another console which then can be played by all accounts on that other console. You will not lose access to anything, your friends console of whom who license transferred to and your console will both be able to use the content. Basically you are just sharing your content with someone else.

Last edited:
aQuackOnDuck

aQuackOnDuck

2007 Member
Reaction score
You can continue to use any DLC or bought content through the account which bought them, even with a license transfer. Other accounts on your Xbox will not be able to access that content, as they no longer have the license for it.

Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Getting There
Free Hoster Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Thought I might add this question as well.

If you transfer your content to xbox B (friend)

You will always have access on your GT that purchased said content on xbox A. True?

But, can xbox B transfer the content later to ANOTHER friend for xbox C?

Thus having content on three different xbox's (or more) through multiple transfers over time? Or is the content only applicable once to one console at a time and permanently to one profile?

Nas

Nas

Life is wasted on the living.
Reaction score
Thought I might add this question as well.

If you transfer your content to xbox B (friend)

You will always have access on your GT that purchased said content on xbox A. True?

But, can xbox B transfer the content later to ANOTHER friend for xbox C?

Thus having content on three different xbox's (or more) through multiple transfers over time? Or is the content only applicable once to one console at a time and permanently to one profile?
If Xbox B wanted to license transfer to Xbox C, they would have to give the account that was handed over from Xbox A. If Xbox C has the account from Xbox A which was handed to Xbox B and now being handed to Xbox C, then yes Xbox C will be able to license transfer. But they will only be able to use a license transfer 4 months after when Xbox B license transferred.

Xbox A, Xbox B, and Xbox C will all have access to the content that was license transferred. Some content may only be accessible while using the account that has purchased the content.

Last edited:
Top Bottom