Solved Xbox keeps shuting off after i boot up

• Thread starter alan33360
  • Start date
  • Views 364
A

alan33360

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so im a noob and i was trying to set up a stealth server. I might have put in a wrong plugin in dashlaunch, everytime i turn my xbox on it turns off a cople secounds after. Please help? Any solution?

NovaEU

NovaEU

Owner of DF.
Reaction score
Sin$
Turn on your Xbox, then press the eject button straight after. This should disable your plugins and then you can fix them.

apollyonmods

apollyonmods

HadesLive Founder
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so im a noob and i was trying to set up a stealth server. I might have put in a wrong plugin in dashlaunch, everytime i turn my xbox on it turns off a cople secounds after. Please help? Any solution?
Hello A alan33360 , This is a common issue that happens so I am going to help you first off what stealth service are you using? Second of all have you turned off live strong and live block on dash launch?

A

alan33360

Reaction score
Sin$
I am using xblzone stealth service and no i dint turn any of those of. I did tho put a plugin in xex menu. I think it should only be dash launch. But i did open the trayjack right after i turned it on and wala it worked. Im going to delet all those plug ins. If anyone can help me set up the stealth correctly please send me a msg via skype @ youalreadyknow70 
Hello A alan33360 , This is a common issue that happens so I am going to help you first off what stealth service are you using? Second of all have you turned off live strong and live block on dash launch?

apollyonmods

apollyonmods

HadesLive Founder
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I am using xblzone stealth service and no i dint turn any of those of. I did tho put a plugin in xex menu. I think it should only be dash launch. But i did open the trayjack right after i turned it on and wala it worked. Im going to delet all those plug ins. If anyone can help me set up the stealth correctly please send me a msg via skype @ youalreadyknow70 
can you add me on aim and send me your launch.ini and i will configure it for you.

A

alan33360

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok my xbox is still turning off. I dont know whats going on. If anyone can help me send me a msg thru skype. Whenever u have sometime anyone plz. I cant figure this stealth thing out. My skype name is youalreadyknow70 
Ok my xbox is still turning off. I dont know whats going on. If anyone can help me send me a msg thru skype. Whenever u have sometime anyone plz. I cant figure this stealth thing out. My skype name is youalreadyknow70
Yes live block and live strong is off sir 
can you add me on aim and send me your launch.ini and i will configure it for you.
What is your aim name?

Top Bottom
Login
Register