1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Xbox JTAG Suggestions

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by nickev123, Feb 6, 2010 with 2 replies and 320 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickev123

nickev123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    XBOX 360 JTAG RROD HELP

I have a JTAGed xbox that I did, and I had it so it was copying my MW2 game in XeX Loader, when it Froze, i retried kept doing it, and I tried multiple Dashboards before it would freeze, a sound would go BEEP on my Xbox. I do have a 12v Fan with leds that installed in too. Then after a few freezes the red rings of death popped up. Let it rest did everything still there. Any Suggestions i have a Xenon. Reply to this Thread or MSG me on AIM: nickev1234 or PM me.
    Thanks

2. MadLittleMods

MadLittleMods Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if the red rings won't go away probably need to bake it with fan on cpu, etc. Should go away and as for the other problems i don't know but i think you won't be able to deal with those unless this is fixed!:biggrin:

3. OP
    nickev123

nickev123 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Can we talk on aim if you have aim my SN: nickev1234 thanks