Working as of 1/21. I have only tested this on Xbox One. In theory it should work on PS4 and should allow most blocked characters.
Edit: My Activision ID has already been reset to anon. lasted less than a day. Others have had better luck and still have invisible name. Name resets seem to be random.
- 1 Name Token
- Computer or Smart Phone
- Launch MW.
- Press Start, go-to Account, Select Activision Account.
- Press change display name and highlight over New Name.
- Download Xbox Console Companion.
- Open the Xbox App.
- Connect to your console, and select option to use your device as a controller.
- Copy this >ﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠﾠ< (Copy without the ><).
- Press A on your device or controller.
- A text field should appear on your device, paste in the Invisible name.
- Select Confirm
- The game will restart, and your name should now be Invisible.
try copy all of it into your notes and delete the >< without deleting the invisible textHaving trouble copying Whatever is between the arrows on iOS it won’t let me just select whatever is in between them
Edit, for iPhone copy the >< and paste into notes and copy the ?