What's new

[XBOX] I Play Everything! (Extinction, Hardcore, core, etc..)

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Frame In Gold Free Hoster Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys, i play xbox. shoot me a Friend Request: Diamond PDW

- Note to people viewing thread: I do not boost, or mod. so don't ban my account for nothing -
i play all game modes, and gametypes. use all guns. anything!

if my Friend List is full, message me saying "ADD"

Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo I'll play, just give me a few minutes. Only exception is no hardcore, I hate that sh*t oh and no classes that kick the whole game :tongue:

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo I'll play, just give me a few minutes. Only exception is no hardcore, I hate that sh*t oh and no classes that kick the whole game :tongue:

im in school right now :tongue: i get out in 3 hours. i'll be playing all night, and if you want we can get out of extinction and rank up mad points :biggrin:

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds good, I'm looking to do some extinction anyway :biggrin:

Me too :biggrin: i prestiged online yesterday, and when i play hardcore, i only like to on the map Freight, because i get under then map and there's no killcam :biggrin: i went 50 - 4 and got a K.E.M

Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
Me too :biggrin: i prestiged online yesterday, and when i play hardcore, i only like to on the map Freight, because i get under then map and there's no killcam :biggrin: i went 50 - 4 and got a K.E.M

haha I haven't abused any of the glitches I've just modded and hosted a couple free lobbies but thats an expensive hobby so I'm just looking to kick back and enjoy some CoD now :biggrin:

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
haha I haven't abused any of the glitches I've just modded and hosted a couple free lobbies but thats an expensive hobby so I'm just looking to kick back and enjoy some CoD now :biggrin:
is there a way for extinction lobbies? O.o or godmode, that would me nice lol

Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
is there a way for extinction lobbies? o_O or godmode, that would me nice lol

Yeah I've modded Extinction online its quite fun, Unlimited Ammo, God Mode, Super Jump, etc.. but its $20 for EXBLS and another 20-30 for an unshared KV (Outrageous BTW) just to play online for a day :frown:

SSL

SSL

Pepe Le Pew
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I've modded Extinction online its quite fun, Unlimited Ammo, God Mode, Super Jump, etc.. but its $20 for EXBLS and another 20-30 for an unshared KV (Outrageous BTW) just to play online for a day :frown:

wow :frown: well if you do end up getting it anytime, host cod ghosts lobbies (or mw3, bo2, mw2, waw) i can be Co-Host if you like, and you can make some money from donations because people are anxious to get into lobbies!

but yeah, would lovvveeee to be in one god mode in extinction :tongue:

Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$
wow :frown: well if you do end up getting it anytime, host cod ghosts lobbies (or mw3, bo2, mw2, waw) i can be Co-Host if you like, and you can make some money from donations because people are anxious to get into lobbies!

but yeah, would lovvveeee to be in one god mode in extinction :tongue:

lol for sure you can take the 1000 messages I get when I go online :tongue: but Im looking for a KV now so you may be in luck lol I already got EXBLS

Pro

Pro

Avuis
Lifetime
Reaction score
Sin$

lol to request "Free Hoster" you have to write an entire case proving you hosted 20 lobbies and I usually use one thread and open and close it as I go back online, definitely not worth being denied, but I'll give it a shot as I've spent hundreds of dollars just to host free lobbies. Im going to stop there though cause I'm starting to get into a personal rant with myself :tongue:

Top Bottom
Login
Register