What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved Xbox help

• Thread starter Smell
  • Start date
  • Views 719
Smell

Smell

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So I just flashed to lt 2.0 and every time I put in a game it reads play dvd, so I went back on the computer and now jungle flasher cant find my drive. any help? Drive is benq by the way.

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
So I just flashed to lt 2.0 and every time I put in a game it reads play dvd, so I went back on the computer and now jungle flasher cant find my drive. any help? Drive is benq by the way.
Is it with all games as well?
Edit I mean original disks?

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Try putting the drive into "vendor" mode in JF. Hopefully you have your key saved? Write the official FW to it and then try and reflash with LTv2.0 again

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Go to MTK Flash 32 Click on Intro/Device ID and power off and on within one second.
Drive status should return 0x72, then try to reflash from there.

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I power off that fast?
You should have a cable that came with the X360 that connects to the Xbox drive and to the CK3 Pro or
whatever your using (the cable which has the key reading probe). It has should have a white button on the cable which you can power the drive off and on with, when you press the white button.

Smell

Smell

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You should have a cable that came with the X360 that connects to the Xbox drive and to the CK3 Pro or
whatever your using (the cable which has the key reading probe). It has should have a white button on the cable which you can power the drive off and on with, when you press the white button.

Ok well now it says the drive is spoofed how do I un-spoof it?

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok well now it says the drive is spoofed how do I un-spoof it?
Are you sure you loaded the right fw when you tried to flash it at first? Are you definetly sure you saved your key? Try and flash back to your original fw now, then try and flash again to LTV2.0

But if you have the JF tut. Which you should have when you d/l jungleflasher. Just follow every step from there. I had the exact same situation when I tried to flash my lite-on. But when I finally got it back to vendor mode, I followed the JF tut and it worked like a charm

Smell

Smell

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you sure you loaded the right fw when you tried to flash it at first? Are you definetly sure you saved your key? Try and flash back to your original fw now, then try and flash again to LTV2.0.
I am absolutely sure I saved my dvd key and og firm but it is on a usb at my dads and im at my moms is there any other way?

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I am absolutely sure I saved my dvd key and og firm but it is on a usb at my dads and im at my moms is there any other way?
What does it say now when you hit Ben Q unlock?
Does it show you device ID on the right etc?

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah and when I try to write 2.0 to the drive it says,"drive has not been spoofed. continue?"
What I suggest you do is download this http://hotfile.com/dl/129074413/6f8714b/jftut1.4.4.rar.html, and follow it all the way through for your drive read it all and dont skip nothing at all. Hopefully your dvd key will have saved somewhere on the PC you are on. I dont know what else I can suggest to you to do, its getting really late here and I have to be up for work in a few hours so I'm going to have to go to bed. Sorry if I didn't solve your problem but Im pretty sure if you follow the guide all the way through it will be okay. Hope you get it sorted mate

Smell

Smell

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
What I suggest you do is download this http://hotfile.com/dl/129074413/6f8714b/jftut1.4.4.rar.html, and follow it all the way through for your drive read it all and dont skip nothing at all. Hopefully your dvd key will have saved somewhere on the PC you are on. I dont know what else I can suggest to you to do, its getting really late here and I have to be up for work in a few hours so I'm going to have to go to bed. Sorry if I didn't solve your problem but Im pretty sure if you follow the guide all the way through it will be okay. Hope you get it sorted mate
Thanks for the help man I appreciate it and if all goes bad ill just drive to my dads house and get my key.

I

IwearHelmet4Bed

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the help man I appreciate it and if all goes bad ill just drive to my dads house and get my key.
It should be okay as long as you follow the instructions and the DVD key is right. If your still stuck tomorrow I can try and help again, although theres probably people on the site who could help you a lot more, im pretty new to flashing to be honest. Let me know how you get on :smile:

Smell

Smell

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
It should be okay as long as you follow the instructions and the DVD key is right. If your still stuck tomorrow I can try and help again, although theres probably people on the site who could help you a lot more, im pretty new to flashing to be honest. Let me know how you get on :smile:
Ok thanks man.

Top Bottom
Login
Register