What's new

Solved Xbox help.

D

dj1250

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
back in the day when everyone was using the xbox. i had some people walk me through the process of modding my xbox. with the Linux software. but i messed up and i dont have a restore. want i want to do is restore it back to the old xbox. when i turn it on nothing happens. it flashes green and red. can anyone help me?

D

dj1250

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry. i was on the wrong tv setting. my xbox keeps wanting to up date and that is all it does. and when i click ok it says. "xbox live is not responding please try again later." i have tryed getting to dash but that is all it does.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Mythical Veteran Trifecta End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
can you record what it's doing with a cam or something? and the eeprom is the main thing in the xbox that keeps it working. if you ever softmodded your xbox then you would know what that is

D

dj1250

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It is showing that it wants to update xbox live. and that is the only thing it shows. I can "not" get out of the screen. if a press a button it shows a quick loading screen and then goes back to say xbox live is not responding please try again later.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
then u did something fatal to your xbox. without being able to go to your main menu you can't edit your files

iProSkillz

iProSkillz

My Skillz Are 2 Pro
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you should just consider getting a xbox 360. I know it's not what you want to here but there is really nothing you can do. Or you could just get another used xbox.

VinnyHaw

VinnyHaw

Se7enSinner
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah. your xbox is rly messed up. it shouldn't ever ask for a update unless you log in, but you can't even do that now

H

Heimdall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you should just consider getting a xbox 360. I know it's not what you want to here but there is really nothing you can do. Or you could just get another used xbox.
Bollocks.

Then.. that would be his update problem.. right?
And again, bollocks.

You had an old and poor softmod that didn't protect your C partition, and your hacked fonts have been deleted, and now your Xbox isn't softmodded any more. If you can run the game you used to softmod in the first place, and if the gamesave installer is still on your Xbox, then that will give you FTP access, from where you can FTP a new Kingroach NDURE 3.1 softmod to your Xbox.

If you can't run a game, or if the exploit gamesave isn't there, then you have to hotswap and use xboxhdm and Kingroach NDURE 3.1.

Top Bottom
Login
Register