What's new

Solved Xbox help

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
Sin$
I just unsoldered my demon, no points are touching and everything is fine at that part. When I boot my 360 it makes sounds power on sounds and eject sounds but it doesn't turn on, any help?

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
Sin$
Holy crap, you should actually stop.

OP: You probably flashed your RGH image to your onboard NAND instead of the Demon one. Flash the original and you should be all set.
About that, didn't flash it yet, just found the little pins to hard to solder so I stopped. I did solder in my coolrunner but unsoldered that too, it also looks perfect.

Kingkat714

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
About that, didn't flash it yet, just found the little pins to hard to solder so I stopped. I did solder in my coolrunner but unsoldered that too, it also looks perfect.
Did you bridge any of the points/ pull any resistors? What state did you leave the Demon in? Have you tried just leaving the console unplugged for a few minutes to clear the SMC?

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you bridge any of the points/ pull any resistors? What state did you leave the Demon in? Have you tried just leaving the console unplugged for a few minutes to clear the SMC?
Did't bridge any, on the back there are holes where a solder point was, does solder need to be there? 
Did't bridge any, on the back there are holes where a solder point was, does solder need to be there?
will post picture hold on.

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
Sin$

will post picture hold on.
M7FBSrh.jpg

looks like bad resistor but it's burnt flux.

Kingkat714

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You are sure there are no missing/ disconnected resistors? A bad NAND flash/ unable to access the NAND (because of a resistor) usually causes errors like this.

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
Sin$
You are sure there are no missing/ disconnected resistors? A bad NAND flash/ unable to access the NAND (because of a resistor) usually causes errors like this.
No dude, did you see my pic? Also to see if everything worked I plugged in my xbox with my demon and coolrunner installed and powered it on like a dumba** to see if the demon had a light on it to only realize that I forgot to solder the little points to each other :/ I think my xbox is done unless there is a fix.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea, you lifted/bridged something. Clean everything and post pictures of anything your soldering iron even remotely came near.

Top Bottom
Login
Register