Solved Xbox has no picture

• Thread starter swingbelly
  • Start date
  • Views 1,156
S

swingbelly

Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox starts up great and runs just fine....i just don't have any picture. I have tried HDMI and AVI. No luck. Anything I can check??

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator CotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox starts up great and runs just fine....i just don't have any picture. I have tried HDMI and AVI. No luck. Anything I can check??

The wire may have been broken.

Try this combo if your using a normal tv

blue from the hd cable

and whit and red from normal one.

Phoenix

Phoenix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It could be that the video output has blown. Sounds and everything was there for me but no picture either. Contact xbox and if you pay $75 i think, then they send you another xbox withing 3 days of you returning your broken xbox.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Need to re-flow the HANA and/or GPU. Your best bet is to have a professional repair this for you. Any heatgun repairs, penny-tricks, overheating,etc, are all temporary that cause more problems than solutions. They all hurt the motherboard in ways that make a professional repair harder and less likely to last. [member=icy-tank] is the only person on Se7enSins I would trust my console with. He is the most successful, most trustworthy, and most reliable repair man here. Here is a link to his shop.

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
so with the hdmi do you get the same problem ie sound but no Video?

you should try different tvs and cords .
did you just buy the 360?
or have you been using this 360 for awhile.?

S

swingbelly

Reaction score
Sin$
So far no luck what so ever. I don't have sound or video either one. I picked this up at a rummage sale on the way for $10. Though I would see if there was anything I could do for it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register