What's new

Solved Xbox has no picture

• Thread starter swingbelly
  • Start date
  • Views 1,076
S

swingbelly

Reaction score
Xbox starts up great and runs just fine....i just don't have any picture. I have tried HDMI and AVI. No luck. Anything I can check??

IVIATTY

IVIATTY

When all else fails...cheat.
Fabled Veteran Tutorial Creator CotM
Reaction score
Xbox starts up great and runs just fine....i just don't have any picture. I have tried HDMI and AVI. No luck. Anything I can check??

The wire may have been broken.

Try this combo if your using a normal tv

blue from the hd cable

and whit and red from normal one.

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Try this: http://support.xbox.com/en-us/pages/xbox-360/troubleshoot/kb/xbox-kb.aspx?kbid=911059

Phoenix

Phoenix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It could be that the video output has blown. Sounds and everything was there for me but no picture either. Contact xbox and if you pay $75 i think, then they send you another xbox withing 3 days of you returning your broken xbox.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Need to re-flow the HANA and/or GPU. Your best bet is to have a professional repair this for you. Any heatgun repairs, penny-tricks, overheating,etc, are all temporary that cause more problems than solutions. They all hurt the motherboard in ways that make a professional repair harder and less likely to last. [member=icy-tank] is the only person on Se7enSins I would trust my console with. He is the most successful, most trustworthy, and most reliable repair man here. Here is a link to his shop.

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
so with the hdmi do you get the same problem ie sound but no Video?

you should try different tvs and cords .
did you just buy the 360?
or have you been using this 360 for awhile.?

S

swingbelly

Reaction score
So far no luck what so ever. I don't have sound or video either one. I picked this up at a rummage sale on the way for $10. Though I would see if there was anything I could do for it.

Top Bottom