Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
2/11/2020
Updated United Mappack to v1.6.1 (Unofficial) (Added the rest of the cut maps except 1, added new lite modded mainmenu, added mainmenu map images)
Updated Prophet Bomber Edition (added executable to the direct download, it seems I forgot to add the executable when uploading originally sorry.)
Added Halo 2-009[Mage Edition] Mappack (there is no info on this pack as is so read the thread for more information on why it's archived)
Added Unmarked Mappack 2017 (there is no info on this pack as is so read the thread for more information on why it's archived)
- Added info notes to Killjoy v2.1, DoorM4ns Mappack v1.1, & Minigames Mappack v1.1 in the thread itself to avoid a ftp issue.

dominater01 dominater01 United Mappack, Prophet Bomber Edition needs updated on your archive. & Mage Edition and Unmarked 2017 need added also.

For those wondering about mage edition and unmarked 2017, again read thread but in short they aren't special. They are personal mappacks created by ??? Who knows but they were given to me a year or so ago and are now archived, and can't recall who gave them to me and he/she didn't remember where they came from either, so it's a special case on why they were archived.

EDIT: Mega, Mediafire, and archive.org have all been updated to latest packs.

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo Mappack Launcher link added. View it for more info!

W

wparti00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for all the work you guys are doing. I’ve been having a blast downloading all the halo 1 and 2 packs and putting them on my Xbox.

the only thing I’d like to see is the secondary heavy option added to the main menu in the halo 2 complete edition. I know that it’s present in the quick options, but it’s not available while editing gametypes.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for all the work you guys are doing. I’ve been having a blast downloading all the halo 1 and 2 packs and putting them on my Xbox.

the only thing I’d like to see is the secondary heavy option added to the main menu in the halo 2 complete edition. I know that it’s present in the quick options, but it’s not available while editing gametypes.
I'm not that great at adding those lol. To even get it to work in quick options was a blessing since it requires cloning chunks and manually mapping the data in. I think I attempted to add it into complete edition under normal gametype creation but I think it kept crashing the game upon load. Aka corrupting the main menu. I don't have plans to revisit complete edition any time soon so for the time being just manually do it in quick options. But thanks for the feedback tho!

W

wparti00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not that great at adding those lol. To even get it to work in quick options was a blessing since it requires cloning chunks and manually mapping the data in. I think I attempted to add it into complete edition under normal gametype creation but I think it kept crashing the game upon load. Aka corrupting the main menu. I don't have plans to revisit complete edition any time soon so for the time being just manually do it in quick options. But thanks for the feedback tho!

Hey I pinged you in the xlink discord, but incase you see this first, I was able to add secondary heavies to the gametype editor. This is the only change I made. I included a version with the blue filter replaced as well for those who want the option: http://www.mediafire.com/file/uc630...ition_Mainmenu_%2B_Secondary_Heavies.rar/file

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I pinged you in the xlink discord, but incase you see this first, I was able to add secondary heavies to the gametype editor. This is the only change I made. I included a version with the blue filter replaced as well for those who want the option: http://www.mediafire.com/file/uc630sc375qlzld/Complete_Edition_Mainmenu_%2B_Secondary_Heavies.rar/file
Will be tested when i get a moment, and will update accordingly assuming my test go well with it. And credit will be added to you for adding it as it saves me the time of having to do it myself, so it is much appreciated!

W

wparti00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will be tested when i get a moment, and will update accordingly assuming my test go well with it. And credit will be added to you for adding it as it saves me the time of having to do it myself, so it is much appreciated!
Sounds good! Care to credit me as Shadow07? That’s my old handle from the Halomods days.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds good! Care to credit me as Shadow07? That’s my old handle from the Halomods days.
Was that name taken when you signed up? If not, do you want to switch it? Or maybe you created that account and forgot the deets? If so, shoot me a message on my profile.

W

wparti00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was that name taken when you signed up? If not, do you want to switch it? Or maybe you created that account and forgot the deets? If so, shoot me a message on my profile.

it says I don’t have the permissions to PM you lol

But yeah, my first account here has the username Shadow07. I probably made it 13 years ago and the login info is long gone lol. I’d love to have the handle back or even the login info if it’s not a bother.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
it says I don’t have the permissions to PM you lol

But yeah, my first account here has the username Shadow07. I probably made it 13 years ago and the login info is long gone lol. I’d love to have the handle back or even the login info if it’s not a bother.
Shadow07, I assume also Shadow07 from ibotmodz as well who was having some issues using the h2 ai mappack on 360 haha

W

wparti00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Shadow07, I assume also Shadow07 from ibotmodz as well who was having some issues using the h2 ai mappack on 360 haha

The very same lol
I ended up getting it working with your pack :wink:

I'm back on the OG xbox these days

O

ODST Liger

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so there has to be a way to load these maps in MCC now that its on PC. Anyone know how to do that? Or is there a way to load these maps on halo 2 vista?

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey so there has to be a way to load these maps in MCC now that its on PC. Anyone know how to do that? Or is there a way to load these maps on halo 2 vista?
From what I recall when a buddy was looking through MCC, the maps aren't in .map files anymore and are more so scattered throughout multiple files. I could be wrong tho :/

Maybe he can come in here and explain it himself if he sees this tag. GoldBl4d3 GoldBl4d3

U

UnrealB

Reaction score
Sin$
Can't remember my old se7ensins account so I made this one, shame it's got 10+ years on it. Lots of familar names here! I remember I used to play with goldbl4d3, he used to always play as a dino and also hosted yellow brick road a lot on relic. I also vaugely remember being amazed he could mod old maps like midship.

I have a few of the missing mods from that list on my old hard drive I think. I need to get it working somehow.

Last edited:
AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can't remember my old se7ensins account so I made this one, shame it's got 10+ years on it. Lots of familar names here! I remember I used to play with goldbl4d3, he used to always play as a dino and also hosted yellow brick road a lot on relic. I also vaugely remember being amazed he could mod old maps like midship.

I have a few of the missing mods from that list on my old hard drive I think. I need to get it working somehow.
If you have some old emails that you think the account may be tied to, open up a ticket and tag me and I'll take a look. wb!!

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$

Welcome back whoever you are. I have a few packs I need to upload on here just havent found time to do so, both my h2 and h1 repo are out of date currently since I have packs I just havent uploaded yet haha, when you figure out what ya got just dm me or reply to me on here either or works.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm still not planning to really come back anytime soon, however i've finally found the time to add some more missing mappacks to the list!

Added
1. Vista To Xbox Conversion Sample Test Maps Mappack By grimdoomer [3 maps] - This was a decently early conversion test back in 2021 give or take. Grimdoomer is still working on a tool to edit/create/convert maps from vista etc. No ETA on tool release.
2. XLink Kai Definitive Edition v1.7 Mappack - Not meant to replace 1.6 but fixed a few things, re-enabled some stuff, added a sniper nest to one map. It's been over a year my memory is rusty.
3. justcallmesteves Mappack [Cheating pack?]
4. Spartan Killers Mappack [Cheating pack?]

Special thanks to T Terminator Zero for justcallmesteves and Spartan Killers mappacks.
He also sent me a decent amount of modded maps he had backed up from way back when. Also in that rar includes Legit Modz mappack which i'll throw up in a few weeks. Steves mappack may get a update within the next few weeks as Terminator also sent me the "dlc" new maps mappack made by steve and floppy. I'm prob just gonna incorporate the dlc maps into the base mappack how I did with dontcares pack.

He also had yellow brick road (I assume original version and he had the christmas edition of it as well!) - All stand alone modded maps he sent I have not tested at all, all of the ones that are not duplicates may eventually get thrown into generic mappacks just so people can enjoy them as is. I am lacking the gamemodes for a good bit of the maps such as yellow brick road. However all of that is TBD as is. Regardless enjoy I guess.

dominater01 dominater01 feel free to update your repos if you want

JOKER BX

JOKER BX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So thankful for this thread brings back alot of memories just got around to modded a OG Xbox and wanted to bring back some mods and this thread has most of the big name mods thank you so much!

M

moomanchew

Reaction score
Sin$
Questions....

Is this Halo 2 complete edition for the Xbox 360 RGH? If so, how do I add in all these map packs?

Edit: sorry for the noob questions. Im really new to the RGH scene. Do I just delete the 1.0 file, place the halo 2 CE folder in a games folder and run the 1.5 file?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register