Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried three different resigners including manually resigning each map with the signatures. Could never get it to work. I dout I'll be able to recover it but if I do ill upload it.
If you can we thank you! The maps could have also been named wrong or the the main menu could have had the wrong scenario path or it could have just been faulty maps.

D

Deleted member 16267

Information Technician - PCMasterRace
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you looking for any mod backups
or just mappacks?

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you looking for any mod backups
or just mappacks?
Anything really, if you go to the patches I have archived anything that’s not there that’s decent I will take lol

D

Deleted member 16267

Reaction score
Sin$
Anything really, if you go to the patches I have archived anything that’s not there that’s decent I will take lol

I went through the archive. Im almost positive its straight from my hdd rip that I gave Azzid a few months ago haha. But thats why I gave it to him :smile:

I managed to ftp the Allied mappack off of my xbox, but every file host I try to use has been pure cancer
Here is a link to Allied - ill leave my computer on overnight, hopefully it will actually finish uploading
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w76b39he3dv9gxx/Ailied.rar?dl=0

Edit: ITS UP!

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m confused to why you keep saying something is from you? Or maybe I am reading what you are saying everything I have posted is from my own findings besides hockey’s fan Mappack I got off azzid and remapped disc 3 that I got from redhearing which I haven’t added to the post yet. Everything I have posted is from my own findings. I spent days downloading patches off ibotmodz old.halo.mods remeantmods and many other sites. Maybe I am just not understanding you but everything I have uploaded is not from any of your Rips or any of links you may have sent azzid. (Not trying to be rude) I’m just confused to why you are saying that lol
I went through the archive. Im almost positive its straight from my hdd rip that I gave Azzid a few months ago haha. But thats why I gave it to him :smile:

I managed to ftp the Allied mappack off of my xbox, but every file host I try to use has been pure cancer
Here is a link to Allied - ill leave my computer on overnight, hopefully it will actually finish uploading
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w76b39he3dv9gxx/Ailied.rar?dl=0

Edit: ITS UP!

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, I didn't give him most of what he has up. I think I gave him 1 thing from what I remember. And I think I had it before I talked to you. And I got a few things from the one guy hosting the one pack that is being updated on xbins.

D

Deleted member 16267

Reaction score
Sin$
I’m confused to why you keep saying something is from you? Or maybe I am reading what you are saying everything I have posted is from my own findings besides hockey’s fan Mappack I got off azzid and remapped disc 3 that I got from redhearing which I haven’t added to the post yet. Everything I have posted is from my own findings. I spent days downloading patches off ibotmodz old.halo.mods remeantmods and many other sites. Maybe I am just not understanding you but everything I have uploaded is not from any of your Rips or any of links you may have sent azzid. (Not trying to be rude) I’m just confused to why you are saying that lol

Not that big of a deal anyway dude. Enjoy the map pack.

Nah, I didn't give him most of what he has up. I think I gave him 1 thing from what I remember. And I think I had it before I talked to you. And I got a few things from the one guy hosting the one pack that is being updated on xbins.

If you say so. Atleast I was able to help some what I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that big of a deal anyway dude. Enjoy the map pack.

If you say so. Atleast I was able to help some what I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'll have to see what you sent me and what I sent him. I don't recall sending him much tbh. Just the other day after he posted this he was asking what I had and I sent him a screen shot and said he was missing one of them I think.

D

Deleted member 16267

Reaction score
Sin$
I'll have to see what you sent me and what I sent him. I don't recall sending him much tbh. Just the other day after he posted this he was asking what I had and I sent him a screen shot and said he was missing one of them I think.

No need, just wanted to help out the community is all. I believe I sent him what I sent you previously, through a PM just now. Fingers crossed its got something else hes looking for.

Could always go back on ebay and buy up some old modded xbox's and hope the rest are on those too haha.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Allied and Remapped v2 Disc 3 have finally been updated in the topic, also keep a eye on the comments for others that post there own links! I'm still working on packing up hockeyfans mappack and the racetrack mappacks, just been super busy lately! Those packs should be up within the week!

Redherring32

Redherring32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh. Alright than haha. I assumed they were all from my upload I did recently. If you have any problems with disc 3 of remapped let me know. I had disc 4 but literally 90% of the maps didn't load or crashed the Xbox entirely so I deleted that disc a few weeks ago.

I actually got really lucky on this one, I just bought an original xbox off of ebay on a whim and when I received it, low and behold it was on the hard drive haha.

First off that's some damn good luck, second in deleting disc 4, you deleted my heart. :frown:

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
First off that's some damn good luck, second in deleting disc 4, you deleted my heart. :frown:
IKR! When he said he deleted it I was like OMFG WHY lol, i mean it could have just been not signed maps... or scenario path errors... But to each there own, maybe he can get ahold of it again lol

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
IKR! When he said he deleted it I was like OMFG WHY lol, i mean it could have just been not signed maps... or scenario path errors... But to each there own, maybe he can get ahold of it again lol
I wonder if a hard drive recovery program would work to get them back. Probably have corrupt data...but worth a shot.

Redherring32

Redherring32

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if a hard drive recovery program would work to get them back. Probably have corrupt data...but worth a shot.
For as high profile of a mappack as remapped disc 4, I'd say it's more than worth it to try.

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Caboose Caboose I have Slaters Fury, and some other random mods I pulled off a site a few months ago.
Anything ya got send it my way, i'll work on the patch repository again eventually, right now just building up enough to release another update for it, any mappacks, even if patch format send em my way, so i can up em and get them as a download for others as soon as i have time

EDIT: I do have a few mappacks that are not on the list, i will eventually pack them all up and have them here ASAP. However I have alot going on right now, few projects, looking for a new job, tending to my son, etc. So expect updates to be rather slow, sorry if anybody has a problem with this. Some things are more important.

Last edited:
A

Armando Bulbarela

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I'm talking to tell you several things about the halo 2 online coop mod.

I was playing several missions, obviously the mod is not complete, the Cairo station mission can be played normally, likewise the mission of the halo delta, the mission of the sacred icon can be played. help manage another player), the metropolis mission, the burden, but the mission, because I do not have a second player and I, the control of the players, the mission of the school. This is the task to start the task of the area of forty alone and the Xbox to not have to do with the power to keep everything in order playing at 480p with the HDMI adapter of the wii), now I will test with the normal cable to a normal resolution and without activating the 480p or 720p.

Sorry for the English, I'm using Google translator, I'll be notifying you more bugs if I find them, regards.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I'm talking to tell you several things about the halo 2 online coop mod.

I was playing several missions, obviously the mod is not complete, the Cairo station mission can be played normally, likewise the mission of the halo delta, the mission of the sacred icon can be played. help manage another player), the metropolis mission, the burden, but the mission, because I do not have a second player and I, the control of the players, the mission of the school. This is the task to start the task of the area of forty alone and the Xbox to not have to do with the power to keep everything in order playing at 480p with the HDMI adapter of the wii), now I will test with the normal cable to a normal resolution and without activating the 480p or 720p.

Sorry for the English, I'm using Google translator, I'll be notifying you more bugs if I find them, regards.
I did not understand half of what you just said sorry. Also the online coop mod is broken hence the name of it. I fixed it to the best of my abilities. I won't be working on that mod anymore.

Top Bottom
Login
Register