☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Halo 1: Modded Map-Pack Repository
- IDK IF I WILL FINISH THIS PROJECT OR NOT [7/15/2022]
Down below will be download links to every UPDATED mappack. In other words this thread gets updated with mappack updates and fixes, compilations, new mapapcks etc.

MEGA:
- Mega does have a download limit (4.5-5gb) max, after you reach that limit you have to wait 4-8 hours before you can continue downloading.

SPECIAL THANKS!
Anubis
AzzidReign AzzidReign

VinnyHaw
Redherring32
dominater01 dominater01
s3anyboy s3anyboy
G GoodFellaPro

- All original map/ map-pack / tool creators and anybody that has helped contribute to halo 1 modding, and the preservation of halo 1's modding past, present and future!
& anybody else who has helped along the way!

I CabooseSayzWTF Salute Every Single One of You!
Ooh Rah!!

You are not to link the links anywhere but to here, sharing any of my links on other sites publicly will result in consequences. If you wish, you can re-direct to this thread and this thread only, do not share my links.

GENERAL INFORMATION
UPDATED 3/16/20
The majority of these mappacks have been updated and will continue to get updates when and where they can. This thread will always be updated when a new update for a mappack has been pushed. This is 2020 and this year the halo 1 mappacks are having alot of fixes and updates done. We can now do 27 map mappacks thanks to the help of the NHE team gladly helping out.
So everybody thank team nhe and also special thanks to s3anyboy s3anyboy , G GoodFellaPro , and dominater01 dominater01 because without them these new updates and fixes wouldn't be happening at all. These packs could be updated at anytime. If you see a mappack removed there's a reason why it has been removed. These mapapcks are the most up to date, and these packs are the only packs you should be downloading. Getting mappacks from older sources will only give you outdated mappacks.

Examples of outdated mappacks - Nintendo's repo, Gamecheats blam repo, halo 1 mappack weebly repo (These are rough examples of places that only carry the old outdated packs)

TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
1. Always clear your cache after every mappack.
- Xbox 360: Go to dashboard/settings/storage, hover of your HDD and press Y (Clear System Cache) do this around 3 times.
- OG Xbox How to clear cache., E:/Cache, X:/, Y:/, Z:/.
Clear contents of all
2. Mappack not working/loading even after clearing cache? Cache probably wasn't cleared properly.

BACKUP LINKS
Archive.org: HERE
Mediafire.com: HERE
My Personal Site: HERE

HALO 1 USEFUL XBE's
[Click here to view this link]
1. Play solo in mp XBE
2. 115mb XBE (play on bigger maps)
3. 115mb Solo MP XBE (play on bigger maps solo)
4. 720p XBE (Unfinished)

HALO MAP-PACK LAUNCHER + Tut For 27 Maps In a Mappack
This is a homebrew app but it goes in your games folder on your modded xbox og. It's a A.I.O Solution for launching halo modded mappacks correctly.
View the thread: HERE for more info. [The mappack launcher is only useful on a og xbox and will not function properly on a xbox 360]

If you wish to know how to create mappacks with 27 maps then you need to go: HERE

Halo 1 Map-Packs
DIRECT FOLDER LINK: [Click here to view this link]

Halo 1 - 4 Player Local Coop: [Click here to view this link]
Halo 1 Online Coop Beta: [Click here to view this link]
Halo 1 Online Coop Final (Ayylien's Version): [Click here to view this link]
Halo 1 - NHE: [Click here to view this link]
Halo Ai:
Halo Ai v2.1: [Click here to view this link]
Halo College Map Tester: [Click here to view this link]
Halo Covenant Edition v1.7: [Click here to view this link]
Halo Firefight Tester: [Click here to view this link]
Halo Grunty Party Pack 1:
Halo Grunty Party Pack 2: [Click here to view this link]
Halo MC v3 (Map Conversions v3): [Click here to view this link]
Halo MC v4 (Map Conversions v4): [Click here to view this link]
Halo MC v5 (Map Conversions v5): [Click here to view this link]
Halo MC v6 (Map Conversions v6): [Click here to view this link]
Halo MC v7 (Map Conversions v7): [Click here to view this link]
Halo MC v8 (Map Conversions v8): [Click here to view this link]
Halo MC v9 (Map Conversions v9): [Click here to view this link] Added 3/25/2020
Halo Racing Mappack v1: [Click here to view this link]
Halo Mappack 7: [Click here to view this link]
Halo Mappack 8: [Click here to view this link]
Halo Mappack 9: [Click here to view this link]
Halo Mappack X: [Click here to view this link]
Halo Mappack V: [Click here to view this link]
MLG v1 (Halo Major League Gaming v1): [Click here to view this link]
MLG v2 (Halo Major League Gaming v2):
TLMP (The Last Mappack): [Click here to view this link]
Halo Lucario Multiplayer Mod:
Halo Lucario Multiplayer Mod (Extended): [Click here to view this link]
Halo 1 Forgotten Mods v1: [Click here to view this link]
Halo - Custom Editions Finest: [Click here to view this link]
Halo 1: Patch Edition (Halo 1: PE v1.10): [Click here to view this link]
Game Inspired Mappack v2: [Click here to view this link] Updated 3/25/2020
Halo Map Conversions Combo 1 : [Click here to view this link] Added 3/16/2020
Halo Zelda Pack v4: [Click here to view this link] Updated 4/2/2020
Halo 2 Mappack Collection v2: [Click here to view this link] Updated 3/22/2020
Halo 1 Conversions Mappack: [Click here to view this link] Added 3/22/2020
Halo NMP Plus: [Click here to view this link] Added 3/25/2020
Halo CXEK: [Click here to view this link] Added 3/25/2020
HMP Collection 1: [Click here to view this link] Added 4/2/2020
HMP Collection 2: [Click here to view this link] Added 4/2/2020
HMP Collection 3: [Click here to view this link] Added 4/2/2020
Halo Maps Collection: [Click here to view this link] Added 4/2/2020

Mappacks That Have Been Removed and Why
1. Halo MC v1 + v2 (Map Conversions v1 + v2) Have been compiled into Halo Map Conversions Combo 1.
2. Halo tar + Halo Plus - removed because they were just outdated NHE maps, so download just nhe if you want to play those maps.
3. Halo 2 Mappack Beta + Halo 2 DLC Mappack Alpha 2 have now been compiled into Halo 2 Mappack Collection v2.
4. Hizilo mappack (same as halo maps v1).
5. Halo Custom Conversion Edition + Conversion Pack and have now been compiled into Halo Custom Conversions.
6. Halo Custom Xbox Edition + Halo KMP (Koriori) have now been compiled into Halo CXEK.
7. Halo NMP v1, v2, and CUT have all been combined into Halo NMP Plus.
8. Halo Mappack(HMP) v1 and v2 have now been compiled into HMP Collection 1.
9. Halo Mappack(HMP) v3 and v4 have now been compiled into HMP Collection 2.
10. Halo Mappack(HMP) v5 and v6 have now been compiled into HMP Collection 3.
11. Halo Maps v1 and v2 have now been compiled into Halo maps Collection.
12. Halo 1.5 Versions removed. 1.5 turned into Halo 1:Final (wasnt added), and that turned into NHE. So play nhe.

IF YOU HAVE A MAPPACK NOT LISTED WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE IT! JUST SEND IT OUR WAY!

EXTRA GOODS
1. Halo 2 Map-Pack Repository: HERE
2. Halo 1/2 Modding Tools: [Click here to view this link]

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.

Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

FAIR USE DEFINITION:

(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use)

Fair use is a doctrine in the United States copyright law that allows limited use of copyrighted material without requiring permission from the rights holders, such as for commentary, criticism, news reporting, research, teaching or scholarship. It provides for the legal, non-licensed citation or incorporation of copyrighted material in another author’s work under a four-factor balancing test. The term “fair use” originated in the United States. A similar principle, fair dealing, exists in some other common law jurisdictions. Civil law jurisdictions have other limitations and exceptions to copyright.

U.S. COPYRIGHT OFFICE- FAIR USE DEFINITION

(Source: http://www.copyright.gov/fls/fl102.html)

One of the rights accorded to the owner of copyright is the right to reproduce or to authorize others to reproduce the work in copies or phonorecords. This right is subject to certain limitations found in sections 107 through 118 of the copyright law (title 17, U.S. Code). One of the more important limitations is the doctrine of “fair use”. The doctrine of fair use has developed through a substantial number of court decisions over the years and has been codified in section 107 of the copyright law.

Section 107 contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Section 107 also sets out in four factors to be considered in determining whether or not a particular use is fair:

1. The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes

2. The nature of the copyrighted work

3. The amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole

4. The effect of the use upon the potential market for, or value of, the copyrighted work

The distinction between fair use and infringement may be unclear and not easily defined. There is no specific number of words, lines, or notes that may safely be taken without permission. Acknowledging the source of the copyrighted material does not substitute for obtaining permission.

The 1961 Report of the Register of Copyrights on the General Revision of the U.S. Copyright Law cites examples of activities that courts have regarded as fair use: “quotation of excerpts in a review or criticism for purposes of illustration or comment; quotation of short passages in a scholarly or technical work, for illustration or clarification of the author’s observations; use in a parody of some of the content of the work parodied; summary of an address or article, with brief quotations, in a news report; reproduction by a library of a portion of a work to replace part of a damaged copy; reproduction by a teacher or student of a small part of a work to illustrate a lesson; reproduction of a work in legislative or judicial proceedings or reports; incidental and fortuitous reproduction, in a newsreel or broadcast, of a work located in the scene of an event being reported.”

Copyright protects the particular way an author has expressed himself. It does not extend to any ideas, systems, or factual information conveyed in the work.

The safest course is always to get permission from the copyright owner before using copyrighted material. The Copyright Office cannot give this permission.

When it is impracticable to obtain permission, use of copyrighted material should be avoided unless the doctrine of fair use would clearly apply to the situation. The Copyright Office can neither determine if a certain use may be considered fair nor advise on possible copyright violations. If there is any doubt, it is advisable to consult an attorney.

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
wha

what was updated tho? i upload the first one you had so should i reupload?
Renamed the halo 1 720p xbe to default.xbe, transferring the halo 1 xbe the way it was named caused some issues when ftp others reported

G

GoodFellaPro

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for putting this list together. Cool to see some of the mappacks I've worked on in the wild!

dominater01

dominater01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I put together a new mappack for halo 1 xbox called TLMP Mappack, this is a mappack that was put together by the team on pc so since i already had the maps in a pack i went ahead and converted the pack for xbox, only 3 maps were left out because of problems (read the readme.txt) these maps were tested but not tested for xlink, gametypes, etc. so if there's problems there sry thats why you dont throw a mappack together in a day lol

https://archive.org/download/H1Mappacks/TLMP Mappack.zip

its most definitely not professional by any means but i hope everyone enjoys the pack and anyone can update these packs if it bothers you

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated XBE download, also added TLMP

- Troubleshooting tips updated!

Last edited:
AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is great! There are a lot of cool things on one of the Halo sites still. Gotta find the link again.

EDIT: Whoops, this is for xbox Halo. I am talking about Halo PC!

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
This is great! There are a lot of cool things on one of the Halo sites still. Gotta find the link again.

EDIT: Whoops, this is for xbox Halo. I am talking about Halo PC!
Haha, yeah xbox brotha. Anyways if you get them, be sure to use one of the 115 xbe's in the useful xbe's download, because some mappacks require it.

dominater01

dominater01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is a new halo 2 mappack maps for halo 1 xbox, some of these maps have issues so dont expect them to be 100% perfect

the xbox is much more picky then pc so theres gonna be problems but since theres more maps of the same maps theres a chance a map can get replaced in the future

Last edited:
dominater01

dominater01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
updated pack

https://archive.org/download/H1Mappacks/Halo 2 DLC Mappack (Alpha 2).zip

this is the DLC pack again but with 3 more maps added so that brings the total upto 8 only 2 missing maps and i cant seem to find them so if anyone knows where to find tombstone and backwash pls send me links the more links the better

there was a problem with desolation i had found out by deleting the gravlift the map started working so theres no gravlifts

i fixed containment since it had a broken sword in the map which was causing the map to freeze

your definitely gonna see missing weapons and text popup over them saying press some button to pick them up because i had to null out every custom weapon for the maps to load

Last edited:
KasperZERO

KasperZERO

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey just a heads up I updated my Halo Covenant Edition to version 1.6, which include some major fixes and additions.

dominater01

dominater01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
new release for halo 2 mappack alpha 2

https://archive.org/download/H1Mappacks/Halo 2 Mappack (Alpha 2).zip

redid the ui so that every map is in the order of maps as halo 2
got rid of beaver creek and made it normal beaver creek for now
fixed the teleporter on ascension
tried to fix weapons as best as i could
took out warlock because i realized thats a dlc map