Status
Not open for further replies.
Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
10th Anniversary Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My friend told me today that xbox has been hacked and people shouldnt play black ops .. is this true

Off topic: If you have a jtag message me

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
i haven't heard anything about this i did hear something about MW2 not sure if it is the same thing but it was mentioned on here a few days ago

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
Reaction score
Sin$
How does his Xbox get hacked? :huh:

Right after the 2 week hacking of the ps3, the xbox is now being hacked. There has been a message sent out to all active xbox 360 users. That if you are playing a call of duty series title, there has been a phising alert. Your information will be exposed to the world. Stay away from xbl call of duty games untill futher notice. --Xbox Live Status Page

TheWizurd

TheWizurd

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
lolwut? i heard a LOOONNNGGGG time ago that somehow you could control another users xbox with xna or somethin like that. Like opening up the disk tray and stuff haha.

Chrishockey55

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Platinum Record Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
i have herd from a mirosoft admin and xbl enforcement team that yes mw2 is hacked black ops is hacked and waw is also they said they are keeping there server up beause they need to see how the virus works and they need to make a patch to stop it online they said the patch should be out in may i think the 9th .... to prevent this clear ur system cache and stay off thoses gmames or stay away from thoses infections

Dramskizz

Dramskizz

Steam <3
Mythical Veteran Stickied TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Right after the 2 week hacking of the ps3, the xbox is now being hacked. There has been a message sent out to all active xbox 360 users. That if you are playing a call of duty series title, there has been a phising alert. Your information will be exposed to the world. Stay away from xbl call of duty games untill futher notice. --Xbox Live Status Page

Well then why is everyone still playing? :huh:

Energy

Energy

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
http://support.xbox.com/en-us/Pages/xbox-live/xbox-live-status.aspx

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

Users may receive potential phishing attempts via title specific messaging while playing Modern Warfare 2.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

7s Rudolph

7s Rudolph

7s Reindeer!
Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

oh yea I know what your talking about although you should make you OP better it was hard to understand. But yea it was posted on here somewhere and alot of people got it.

Dream Catcher

Dream Catcher

IceCream Man
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys think xbox could ever be hacked?

z6a

z6a

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a warning letter that someone had sent to microsoft saying they will take down Xbox Live.
You may have not noticed but xbox live went offline for 10 minutes about 4-5 days ago, this could be something linked to the hackers.
I'll be removing my information just incase.

Does this mean we can't play Black ops zombies?

Da Fuhrer

Da Fuhrer

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you guys think xbox could ever be hacked?

I mean... If the right people put the right amount of effort, almost anything could be hacked... Xbox probably could be, but if it was it definitely wouldn't be like PS3 and be down for weeks and weeks and everyone's info being stolen..

Microsoft don't play them games......
dry.gif

Lip

Lip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haah that pretty sick if it is.. i would love to be him.. must take a lot of time to hack xbox. psn is something but xbox would be great.

ModernWarNegro

Notorious Swagg

Step 1. Get Money, Step 2. Repeat Step One
Fabled Veteran Legendary Veteran Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
if you havin network problems i feel bad for you son,

i got 99 problems but a netwo...i got a 100 problems network included

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login