• Start date
  • Views 4,343
Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Fabled Veteran Modder Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
Everyone has different methods of making scripts, I just edited this after Nixolas1 gave me it the other week, thats all I done.
well your anti freeze script failed anyway
nay u wana drift on original :smile:
no i dont see the appeal in drifting, if i wanted a game where i could drift id buy something like need for speed

shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
whos mods have a gravity gun? is there a standalone sco for it? cos i wants it.

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
whos mods have a gravity gun? is there a standalone sco for it? cos i wants it.
cba getting the link, just search this forum for happy birthday or look at topics i have made, its in there

Mrlobbies

Mrlobbies

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
That looks kinda simple looks like its based off of the gun that shoots objects, seems like you could just change one of those object names to a car and Poof there you have the gun ?

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That looks kinda simple looks like its based off of the gun that shoots objects, seems like you could just change one of those object names to a car and Poof there you have the gun ?
It doesn't shoot cars from the gun, it grabs the nearest car and then allows you to shoot it.

Mr J Smallwood

Mr J Smallwood

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get it ? If your not going to release this modification then simply don't post a thread on it to show the public so they can kick up a fight because your not releasing. I say reelease it as "GTA V" is out in Spring 2013 so let people have fun with modification while they can instead of keeping it private. altho i have seen a few random Modders with this modification. I mean there isn't much of a thrill having power over other gamers on a video game altho if there is then people need to get out more. Thats all i have to say on this matter.

Chr0m3 x MoDz

Chr0m3 x MoDz

From the top to the fall, lessons through it all.
VIP
Sinner Services Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't get it ? If your not going to release this modification then simply don't post a thread on it to show the public so they can kick up a fight because your not releasing. I say reelease it as "GTA V" is out in Spring 2013 so let people have fun with modification while they can instead of keeping it private. altho i have seen a few random Modders with this modification. I mean there isn't much of a thrill having power over other gamers on a video game altho if there is then people need to get out more. Thats all i have to say on this matter.
Gravity gun is released! Lol what are you smoking?

Mr J Smallwood

Mr J Smallwood

Enthusiast
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Gravity gun is released! Lol what are you smoking?
Where is it release as it certainly isn't on this thread? I am not smoking anything and i would take that highly offence that you are suggesting that i am smoking a substance on a forum. The "Gravity gun is release" (With a link to were it is released) would of done just fine.

shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
Facedkay

Facedkay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont know how its not realesed before but i already have the gravity gun and i can shoot people's cars aswell so how can't this been released ??

Willing to learn

Willing to learn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where is it release as it certainly isn't on this thread? I am not smoking anything and i would take that highly offence that you are suggesting that i am smoking a substance on a forum. The "Gravity gun is release" (With a link to were it is released) would of done just fine.
smdh whatever it is pass that shxt

Zorg93

NayJames123

Read Art
Reaction score
Sin$
the guy bumped a 5 month old topic, made when i was unsure about releasing it (feedback of hate made me say no in the end), then after some modification and when i lost interest in gta i released it in that other topic

Top Bottom
Login
Register