• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
H

HazardousFlames

Reaction score
So recently I wanted to Game-share Black Ops 3 Season Pass to my friend, but it didn't know why it wasn't working. So I did some investigating.

1st What i did was get another friend to attempt to use my Gamer-tag to set my home xbox at his house. This did not work for him either. So then I thought maybe my 3 home xbox sets a year had been eliminated.
2nd I had written down each of my game share dates over this pass year and I had done it 3 times already this year but it had been a total of 369 days since my first game-share so then I got on my own Xbox and tried setting it to my home Xbox. This had work perfectly and I had successfully set my home Xbox to my home console. I Used one of my game-shares for the next year or so.
3rd I Unset my Xbox home at my house. Then asked my friend to get on my account and set my home console there. And it still didn't work.
4th I asked another friend (who has NOT game-shared yet) to give me his account to let me try it on my home box. And it still didn't work for me.

So in conclusion i have 3 theories on this matter.

1st You must wait until January 1st of 2016 Until game-share starts working again.

2nd Game share can only be used on the console you first signed in at on Xbox one.

3rd Xbox is now Retarded and needs some new Patches

Anyways let me know your info in the Comments Below or Some of your Theories and tell me if it Game-share is Working for you in the Poll. I will update when I find a Solution.

XDMAINO488XD

XDMAINO488XD

Ford & Furious
Reaction score
Just go to customer support on xbox website they will reset your account so you can game share

Matty J

Matty J

Miscreant
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
^

I honestly feel like this kid just over complicated the **** out of this lol

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Game sharing isn't that complicated. I've been game sharing for 2 years and it's worked flawlessly.

Top Bottom