Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Beginning today, May 24, at 6 a.m. PT all Xbox Live Gold members will get exclusive Early Access to Xbox Game Pass, and can start their 14-day free trial before anyone else. This is our way of saying thank you to our valued Gold members for their continued support.

On Thursday, June 1, Xbox Game Pass will be available for all users. That means anyone with an Xbox Live account can start their 14-day free trial and play over 100 games. Subscriptions will be available for purchase online at xbox.com/game-pass, with a retail offering expected later this year.

We know that a gaming subscription service is only as good as its catalog of titles, so we’re also excited to share the full lineup of Xbox One and Backward Compatible Xbox 360 games that will be available through Xbox Game Pass. At launch and beyond, our goal is to make sure there are great games to play for all gamers.

When Xbox Game Pass launches, you can download and play a broad range of games in full fidelity on your Xbox One or Xbox One S console, including blockbusters like Halo 5: Guardians, NBA 2K16 and Payday 2; fun for the whole family in LEGO Batman, Banjo-Kazooie and Viva Pinata; retro and classic games like Mega Man Legacy Collection, Streets of Rage and Pac-Man Championship Edition; and of course, Xbox Game Pass has a number of great first-person and third-person shooter games, including all three titles in the amazing Bioshock franchise, Gears of War 1-3, Gears Ultimate, Perfect Dark Zero, Borderlands and more.

But the Xbox Game Pass experience doesn’t stop there. At launch, members can also explore classic Xbox hits and community favorites like Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, The Golf Club, Terraria, Resident Evil 0, XCOM: Enemy Within, Mad Max, Knight Squad and many, many more games.

As an added benefit, Xbox Game Pass members can purchase all Xbox One games in the catalog – and related add-ons – at an exclusive discount, allowing you to dive deeper into the Xbox Game Pass titles you love most, and make them part of your permanent library.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Game Pass is a good idea, but I'm still iffy on how they'll switch out games for new ones. I mean, I don't want to be half way through a game just to have it switched and lose access to it. I guess that'll give you a reason to buy it, but still.

I'll definitely hold out and see how it works before I try it out. I'll definitely save my 14 day trial for when a game comes to it that I want to play.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Could be great, could also be very bad depending on how they decide to go about this. I'll probably wait for some decent games that I'll like as well.

LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I think EA Access is a better deal but that's only because I don't like any of the games available.

NoBeefBoss

NoBeefBoss

Sports Fanatic
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
At first glance from the home screen of my Xbox, I thought it would be a good idea. However, when I went and looked at the games, um...

I have EA Access and I think that is a great thing that EA did. However, this game pass thing that Microsoft rolled out, I do not think it is all that great. The games that are on the 'game pass', about 96.7% of them I've never heard, other than Halo 5 and NBA 2K16. If Microsoft is going to put a sports game on there, at least make it so that it is the current NBA game, not the one from last year. I feel like the price is not worth it unless Microsoft starts rolling out some well-known games.

Jaykae

Jaykae

Removed
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
I was hoping better games would be on it, it's more or less games no one wants.

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't think I'll be buying it doesn't have many good options

Top Bottom
Login
Register