• Thread starter STRATEGIZER
  • Start date
  • Views 1,449
LookBroZombies_XBL

LookBroZombies_XBL

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So it's EA Access but with multiple game publishers? Sounds good at the moment, hopefully it won't be a let down with no good games

Squid

Squid

Nubcake
Greeter A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm really excited for this. I love EA Access and am sure I will enjoy this when it gets released.

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The current game selection is pretty small. Only a few big titles and mostly older 360 arcade games(few retails).

If you join the program via the Insider app, you'll be prompted to "purchase"(for free) a one month pass to Xbox Game Pass. If I understand correctly too, we should also be getting a "trial" period for Xbox Gold members after it goes public.

Free month+ of free games, I can't complain.

N

npezzer82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good thing about ea access is u get a free 3 hour trail with games. This could be a good idea for Xbox pass as I have brought so many digital **** games

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
This is interesting, but this concerns me:
Every month new games will cycle into the subscription with some cycling out, giving you a constantly-updating library of games. Xbox Game Pass is your ticket to endless play.
What if you're in the middle of a game that gets cycled out? Or, what if you want to play a game just to find out it got cycled out?

I don't know how I feel about this, but it's interesting. Hell, if there was a game I wanted to play but not buy, I'd pay $9.99 to play it for a month.

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

What if you're in the middle of a game that gets cycled out? Or, what if you want to play a game just to find out it got cycled out?

I don't know how I feel about this, but it's interesting. Hell, if there was a game I wanted to play but not buy, I'd pay $9.99 to play it for a month.
I'm not sure how to feel about that either. I think we should be able to play any game whenever.

Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

They should give you some sort of time slot of it cycling it out. I don't know if they will, but they should.

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
watch it be like a $29.99 subscription and get ****** games..I wouldnt put it past xbox to do it

If you actually went to the website shown in the OP, it's only going to be $9.99 per month.

I wouldn't expect super great games but better than EA Access... Which essentially offers f*** all unless you are into sports games.

Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
If you actually went to the website shown in the OP, it's only going to be $9.99 per month.

I wouldn't expect super great games but better than EA Access... Which essentially offers f*** all unless you are into sports games.
yeah sorry i didnt actually check the site but my main point is i wouldnt expect it to be worth my money. who knows though they could surprise us!

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
watch it be like a $29.99 subscription and get ****** games..I wouldnt put it past xbox to do it
In the article it mentions games like Halo 5: Guardians, Payday 2, NBA 2K16 and SoulCalibur II. So we could very well see some good games in there.

Most likely we'll see first party Microsoft games, so that'll be good too.

Ink

Ink

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
In the article it mentions games like Halo 5: Guardians, Payday 2, NBA 2K16 and SoulCalibur II. So we could very well see some good games in there.

Most likely we'll see first party Microsoft games, so that'll be good too.

one thing i wish they would bring back is indie games.. yeah they werent the best games but i enjoyed playing them with my mates.

frostyDdopeman

frostyDdopeman

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm personally concerned they're going to offer more backwards compatibile games than Xbox One games.

Regardless, if you think about it $9.99 is a good price. In comparison, I waste more than that just on Rockstars or Monsters in a week lol

xXxXRVMxHRMXxXx

xXxXRVMxHRMXxXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Invite me to that party ples
xXxXRVMxHRMXxXx

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Cba to make a new thread. But us beta testers are getting game pass today:smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register