What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Working XBOX FULL DUPE ACCOUNT AFTERPATCH

• Thread starter yAmethxst
  • Start date
  • Views 80,510
D

dragoss91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got an account banned with 100 milion. They can detect the action of dupe itself, unfortunately going less than a billion is useless too.
as I said is most likely a script that compares the creation date with stats/money/rank or just checks the money, for example you go from 9000 to 100 million instanlty, easy

Last edited:
MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question for those of you affected by the ban.
We're the accounts you lost created by duping directly into an empty account, or did you create the GTA character first? I'm hearing that any account which directly duped onto an empty account got caught but any account which had the online character created first is safe...
Can you guys confirm you did or did not have the online character created first before duping?

A

ArKoNius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Question for those of you affected by the ban.
We're the accounts you lost created by duping directly into an empty account, or did you create the GTA character first? I'm hearing that any account which directly duped onto an empty account got caught but any account which had the online character created first is safe...
Can you guys confirm you did or did not have the online character created first before duping?
But that can't be entirely true because all accounts that have 2 characters would be affected because no character could be created with ekenm 2 character accounts. No account can be referred to as an account without first having created a character. That was always the advice from Rockstars apart from a 2 character account.

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. There was a method where you could dupe the donor onto the receiver without the receiving account having an online character created first.
Every single account I've made I have always done the prologue skip glitch, then created an empty level 1 online character on slot 1 before I duped. Didn't matter if it was a 2 character account or not.
What I was initially saying is people are saying if you made the dupe on an account that had an online character created it should be safe from the ban.
I have personally created hundreds of these dupes and not one single ban has happened to me... There has to be a common denominator that's triggering it?‍♂️

D

dragoss91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. There was a method where you could dupe the donor onto the receiver without the receiving account having an online character created first.
Every single account I've made I have always done the prologue skip glitch, then created an empty level 1 online character on slot 1 before I duped. Didn't matter if it was a 2 character account or not.
What I was initially saying is people are saying if you made the dupe on an account that had an online character created it should be safe from the ban.
I have personally created hundreds of these dupes and not one single ban has happened to me... There has to be a common denominator that's triggering it?‍♂️
what was the period of time when you created those accounts ?

A

ArKoNius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did it with a 1 character account as they said (create character online go back again character deleted) then duplicated and with a 2 character acc I have not done that so far no acc has been deleted or banned
Post automatically merged:

D dragoss91
my period was from 11/11/23 to 2/5/24

Last edited:
S

SlamInfants4Fun

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just thankful none of my fast run accounts are copy's and I haven't logged into them since I migrated when E&E dropped. Think I'm safe :smile:?

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what was the period of time when you created those accounts ?
December - January I believe is when my friend created his and all 5 got banned. He directly duped onto an empty account no online character created first. Those 5 were all caught and banned. But every other account he made he prologue skipped then created an online character then duped onto it and none of them have been caught at all

JDRED

JDRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
December - January I believe is when my friend created his and all 5 got banned. He directly duped onto an empty account no online character created first. Those 5 were all caught and banned. But every other account he made he prologue skipped then created an online character then duped onto it and none of them have been caught at all
What's the prologue skip glitch?

J

Johnyboyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I made the online profile on the receiver using the story mode bypass before doing the account dupe and they're all banned

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I made the online profile on the receiver using the story mode bypass before doing the account dupe and they're all banned
Ok so that invalidates my theory. Dang. Well there has to be something triggering it. If it was a general script to detect dupes then every single one of us would be flagged on every single account we've duped. Something is causing it

D

duane batterbee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been making them yea?‍♂️ I still haven't been banned so figure I may as well LoL
Are your dupes not being banned, see now ive only done about 25 accounts all together and every single account apart from the ones i migrated has been banned, i havnt dared try since this ban wave as my series x is new ?

J

Johnyboyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been making them yea?‍♂️ I still haven't been banned so figure I may as well LoL
Do you make car + no car accounts? (4kb save method + collecting a collectible for xp and cash)?
I can add to this with some more info my friend did not make accounts for over 5 months+ and all of his have been banned also, Xbox series were used for the accounts creation 4kb method and collectible method were used to make accounts
The method to how they are banning accounts seems very lucrative but I can't wait to crack it so I can get back to flipping ACC & so far 2 xbox series banned from GTA currently looking into buying bulk broken series for easily replaceable console ID

MystikMunk420

MystikMunk420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Are your dupes not being banned, see now ive only done about 25 accounts all together and every single account apart from the ones i migrated has been banned, i havnt dared try since this ban wave as my series x is new ?

Do you make car + no car accounts? (4kb save method + collecting a collectible for xp and cash)?
I can add to this with some more info my friend did not make accounts for over 5 months+ and all of his have been banned also, Xbox series were used for the accounts creation 4kb method and collectible method were used to make accounts
The method to how they are banning accounts seems very lucrative but I can't wait to crack it so I can get back to flipping ACC & so far 2 xbox series banned from GTA currently looking into buying bulk broken series for easily replaceable console ID
Absolutely NONE of my hundreds of accounts are banned. Zero!
But I do not dupe using this 4kb method you mentioned. I won't go into it further sorry. But the steps I use are not entirely the same steps posted here. As for the accounts I make, I make single character, double characters, with cars and without cars.
Without cars I gain RP to save RP spend cash to save cash and swap outfits to save outfits, that's it done.
With cars I do full save clothing store method. Cut wifi get saving failed alert, wifi on, get save successful alert. That's it done.
Every single account I've made has been created the exact same way. Zero bans to date! Hundreds if not over a thousand accounts made, given away & sold off to buyers.

SwndL

SwndL

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been following this thread with great interest and i have a question.

Are the dupe account and consoles that are getting banned. Which method did you use? The Original OG method when it came out? The BEFF Method? Or another Variant?

Since account stats are hard to confirm if theyre the trigger. I thought maybe the method itself is what R* wrote script for.

Ignore this if this isnt the case.

Top Bottom
Login
Register