• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

Kush

GTA IV Legend
Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a flashed xbox 360 just got like a week ago. There is an xbox system update, what do I do? Like do I do the update? Idk Please let me know asap...

Mafia0G

Mafia0G

Or Nah
Mythical Veteran Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
So I have a flashed xbox 360 just got like a week ago. There is an xbox system update, what do I do? Like do I do the update? Idk Please let me know asap...

Depends although I haven't heard anything but you may have to reflash to stock then reflash again. And since you bought it you probably can't reflash it to stock yourself and you would need to send it to someone

KyleFYI

KyleFYI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, first off flash back to your stock firmware. Then update then flash back to LT 3.0 if you can or LT 2.0. LT 3.0 is safe on the new update, not to sure about LT 2.0 though.
If you can't do this and you live in the UK just hit me up.

KyleFYI

KyleFYI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay, just tested you don't have to flash back to stock firmware. Just update and you should be fine.

K

Kush

GTA IV Legend
Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah sorry been so long since i been on here but thanks to all of you who helped me I did it back then.. haha

K

Kush

GTA IV Legend
Greeter Chatty Kathy
Reaction score
Sin$
Update if you have the latest LT.
Thanks Im clicking the like button for all of you!
Okay, just tested you don't have to flash back to stock firmware. Just update and you should be fine.
Depends although I haven't heard anything but you may have to reflash to stock then reflash again. And since you bought it you probably can't reflash it to stock yourself and you would need to send it to someone

Top Bottom
Login
Register