What's new

Unsolved Xbox extremely slow after getting DDos'd.

E

Esilious

Reaction score
Okay so I was playing Destiny 2 with friends on trials when we matched against a bunch of scrubs who ddossed me. (My Xbox froze for a couple seconds then I got kicked to the Xbox Home and I was disconnected from my internet) after that I was able to get back online with no problem. The next day my Xbox was extremely slow and still is (day 2 after dos). My internet works perfectly fine on my phone and other devices, just not on my Xbox anymore. I'm getting 0.00 Kb/s download speed with about 4.5 mb/s upload speed. Please help.

D

DeeLaRoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay so I was playing Destiny 2 with friends on trials when we matched against a bunch of scrubs who ddossed me. (My Xbox froze for a couple seconds then I got kicked to the Xbox Home and I was disconnected from my internet) after that I was able to get back online with no problem. The next day my Xbox was extremely slow and still is (day 2 after dos). My internet works perfectly fine on my phone and other devices, just not on my Xbox anymore. I'm getting 0.00 Kb/s download speed with about 4.5 mb/s upload speed. Please help.
Try and changing your IP address on your router. If you're unsure, call your ISP and ask how you can change your IP address.

Top Bottom