What's new

Solved Xbox Error message RGH (Tried all the tutorial videos before coming here)

C

CIick

Reaction score
Hello.
I just got an RGH today and I'm having some troubles with it. I'm trying to connect to xbox live and I keep getting this error (Pic below) If anyone knows the problem/wants to help thanks.
b02a410379ad65adcf2f3922d9aed70b.png

Also, I'd be grateful if someone would like to help me get my RGH up and running. I got XeX menu, Freestyle and I had Dash Launch 3.18.1 before I deleted everything and restarted. My Discord is Click#8625 if you'd like to walk me through the setup. (Not a sqeaker idk if people still care about this)

C

CIick

Reaction score
It aslos says XBL is blocked and connecting from network to Internet fails
e7d99f281561f8cad2edeebbe94923b6.png

O

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Reaction score
Hello.
I just got an RGH today and I'm having some troubles with it. I'm trying to connect to xbox live and I keep getting this error (Pic below) If anyone knows the problem/wants to help thanks.

Also, I'd be grateful if someone would like to help me get my RGH up and running. I got XeX menu, Freestyle and I had Dash Launch 3.18.1 before I deleted everything and restarted. My Discord is Click#8625 if you'd like to walk me through the setup. (Not a sqeaker idk if people still care about this)
That error code is for a failed dns lookup. In other words you have live block enabled.

C

CIick

Reaction score
That error code is for a failed dns lookup. In other words you have live block enabled.
Thanks. Do I keep live block enabled when I'm installing XeX items. Should I disable it when I'm trying to connect to a Stealth server.

O

Onlineweare

Inspiration is key
Reaction score
Thanks. Do I keep live block enabled when I'm installing XeX items. Should I disable it when I'm trying to connect to a Stealth server.
The best stealth servers auto disable live block so it really depends on what your using if it's required to edit it your launch.ini

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Reaction score
Hello.

A: Make sure that Live Block and Live Strong are disabled.

ONLY use these if using a good stealth.

Go get NiNJA then use their Launch.ini that's set up perfect for live use including all the plugins you will need.

Top Bottom