Homebrew Xbox Emulators

Discussion in 'Xbox Applications' started by fox Man, Jul 8, 2007 with 6 replies and 1,446 views.

1. fox Man

fox Man Newbie

Ratings:
    Found: Big A** Emulator Discs 1-4!
    I was wondering if anyone could help me put emulators on my xbox or tell me how too.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2018
  2. Zer0-One

Zer0-One Experienced Member

Ratings:
    you can either FTP, or burn emulators to a disk. type "FTP tutorial" into the site's search bar. If you cant ftp, like me, you can burn the unzipped emulator file to a disk. pop it into the xbox, and it'll show up as data (assuming your xbox is modded). from there, just copy whatever is on the disk to E:\Emulators, or to F:\. If there is no E:\Emulators, you can create one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    fox Man

fox Man Newbie

Ratings:
    all right i got that done know how do i put the ROMs on the xbox so they work.

4. TomAss

TomAss Premium Premium

Ratings:
    after getting the emulator on the xbox, you now download the roms. Once obtained, you ftp to your xbox and send the roms to your box. There should be a folder with the emulator labeled roms. That is where you send the unzipped roms to.

5. OP
    fox Man

fox Man Newbie

Ratings:
    what are some good emulators. and thank you.

6. OP
    fox Man

fox Man Newbie

Ratings:
    so all i got to do is download that file and all the roms i want and put them on my xbox.

7. TomAss

TomAss Premium Premium

Ratings:
    that file has all the emulators on it. You donwload it, and chose your emulator. FTP the emulator and ROMS to your xbox and you're set.

• Like Like x 1