• Thread starter Tideryius
  • Start date
  • Views 431
T

Tideryius

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all, new guy here.
I've been studying the elite console and I've found that the only unique part is the hard drive it comes with. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Anyway, I halve the halo 5 console and I was wondering if I could swap the elite hdd into my console and still have correct settings, sounds and other goodies. Thanks in advance.

A

allewii

Reaction score
Sin$
The problem is you must before the swap is copy all the files from the hdd to the elite hdd and change many things like the size ( if im correct the hdd in your xone is 500gb and the elite 1tb). If you dont have the skills it can be a problem , but i think its a guide on how to change harddrive look at it and see if it can help you!

T

Tideryius

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for your quick reply. Mine is the 1tb as well, but it's not a hybrid drive like the elite has. I caught a sweet deal on Amazon for my xb1 which is why I had chosen it over the one s.

A

allewii

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah then it should not be a problem if they are the same size i think it should work if you follow the guide . Just check so its not some extra files on the hybrid drives so it dosent start .

Top Bottom
Login
Register