What's new

Unsolved Xbox displaying nothing and then powering off

P

PsychoRager

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I got home today after work turn on my Xbox x play for about an hour was on Wars on all the pixel started going weird went to the home screen then my home screen disappeared then the Xbox turned off now whenever I go to turn it on it doesn't display the Xbox symbol whenever I want to turn it on it makes a squeaking noise on the right hand side of the console stays on for about a minute and 50 then turns off if anybody has any ideas what my problem is and if possible to fix let me know

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So I got home today after work turn on my Xbox x play for about an hour was on Wars on all the pixel started going weird went to the home screen then my home screen disappeared then the Xbox turned off now whenever I go to turn it on it doesn't display the Xbox symbol whenever I want to turn it on it makes a squeaking noise on the right hand side of the console stays on for about a minute and 50 then turns off if anybody has any ideas what my problem is and if possible to fix let me know
Is your console modded at all?
Is it a phat or a slim?
For you, is the right hand side of your console where the hard drive is?
Have you tried different Power, AV cables?
Have you tried running it without the HDD?

P

PsychoRager

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's a Xbox x the messed up part about it is power savings is off so my phone is still detecting it's still on but it's off I think the power pack on the inside is just fried

P

PsychoRager

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Figured out what was wrong with my console it was the hard drive completely took a crap on me is it possible to put a SSD in an Xbox x anybody know

H

H Y X

RGH and CFW hoster
Reaction score
Figured out what was wrong with my console it was the hard drive completely took a crap on me is it possible to put a SSD in an Xbox x anybody know
Yes it is possible to put a SSD in an Xbox One X if that is what you are referring to. A quick YouTube search should get you on the right path since there are a plethora of videos over the topic.

P

PsychoRager

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put the SSD in their messed up and got one TB highly recommend to get at least sleep 2

Top Bottom