What's new

Solved Xbox compatibility issue?

R

Rizmaah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I put the compatibility files on my 360 (for xbox1) along with about 5 xbox1 games. Most of them work but one specifically called Spy Vs Spy doesn’t work.
The start up cut scene is good but soon as I get to the main menu screen the graphics just go all over the place like someone squeezed the whole menu screen down and turned it diagnol. It’s like the GPU has failed but it hasn’t as everything else works fine.

Thanks

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So I put the compatibility files on my 360 (for xbox1) along with about 5 xbox1 games. Most of them work but one specifically called Spy Vs Spy doesn’t work.
The start up cut scene is good but soon as I get to the main menu screen the graphics just go all over the place like someone squeezed the whole menu screen down and turned it diagnol. It’s like the GPU has failed but it hasn’t as everything else works fine.

Thanks
Are you using the July 2011 compatibility files? If you are, Spy Vs Spy might just be one of those games that does not work. For example, Cold Fear is one of those games that just won't work even with the updated files.

R

Rizmaah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you using the July 2011 compatibility files? If you are, Spy Vs Spy might just be one of those games that does not work. For example, Cold Fear is one of those games that just won't work even with the updated files.
Damn it, okay, is there anyway I can make it work?

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Damn it, okay, is there anyway I can make it work?
If it doesn't work with the compatibility files, it isn't going to work.

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
There is no actual emulator that I could use either?
Well, no. At least not an a JTAG/RGH. I don't know if there is a PC emulator that runs OG xbox games.

Top Bottom