• Thread starter Cregavitch
  • Start date
  • Views 3,181
Cregavitch

Cregavitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Saw this when checking my profile, can anyone else confirm?

oTBsXYW.png

Hitman1337

Hitman1337

Skyline R34
Services Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Let me check mine. And I'll get back.

EDIT:
Yep same for me but its 2am and july 22nd.
5fg4cN5.png

Hitman1337

Hitman1337

Skyline R34
Reaction score
Sin$
8am for me. I hope the codes do go out today :smile: 

Finger crossed the codes get sent out today :biggrin:
Same it will give me two days to play the beta before i leave, wondering if i should pack my one and play it somehow there.

Cregavitch

Cregavitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Same it will give me two days to play the beta before i leave, wondering if i should pack my one and play it somehow there.
If you have 4G available, playing of a portable hotspot should be okay :smile:

carbonmerc

carbonmerc

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
8am for me. I hope the codes do go out today :smile: 

Finger crossed the codes get sent out today :biggrin:
they ****in better be out today (its 3:00am for me) i already cant play the xbox one version because it would take to long to download and im leaving thursday

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Guessing they may just let us download it but won't flip the servers for the public until the 23rd given what happened with PSN.

Cregavitch

Cregavitch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guessing they may just let us download it but won't flip the servers for the public until the 23rd given what happened with PSN.
There's maintenance on the beta today, so I'd imagine it's so we can download it it so we can play as soon as the servers go back online.

carbonmerc

carbonmerc

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Same here!
no way your leaving thursday to! ****in sucks doesnt it. instead of playing on my glorious xbox one (cause of download size and my wonderful connection) im forced to play a damn minecraft version on 360. if the 360 version looks like 360's titanfall im break ****.

W

wizardnails

Reaction score
Sin$
There's maintenance on the beta today, so I'd imagine it's so we can download it it so we can play as soon as the servers go back online.

Phil Spencer was playing the Beta on Xbox One today, so maintenance may have been completed for the Xbox servers.

VcS Terror

VcS Terror

Contributor
Modder Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
they ****in better be out today (its 3:00am for me) i already cant play the xbox one version because it would take to long to download and im leaving thursday
It is the 22 for us and 4:22am but I think they are going by PDT/PST time which means that it just hit the 22nd for them 20 minutes ago or w/e so the codes should be rolling out within the next hour

W

wizardnails

Reaction score
Sin$
It is the 22 for us and 4:22am but I think they are going by PDT/PST time which means that it just hit the 22nd for them 20 minutes ago or w/e so the codes should be rolling out within the next hour

Nah, somebody on Reddit found the timestring in the javascript source. According to that, the codes will go out at 7pm UTC. Which is around noon PDT.

Hitman1337

Hitman1337

Skyline R34
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, somebody on Reddit found the timestring in the javascript source. According to that, the codes will go out at 7pm UTC. Which is around noon PDT.
So today at noon? Its 5am. 
no way your leaving thursday to! ****in sucks doesnt it. instead of playing on my glorious xbox one (cause of download size and my wonderful connection) im forced to play a damn minecraft version on 360. if the 360 version looks like 360's titanfall im break ****.
Yep, But i'm taking my one, I'm not missing the beta.

The Agency

The Agency

Last day of Premium
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I've been awake the whole night and now the beta might happen when I'm about to go to sleep, I done messed up.

Top Bottom
Login
Register