What's new

Solved Xbox clan f***-up

R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
Last night the app had a panic attack, probably because it's designed for CoD, either way.. The app deleted my ghosts account and made me re-register, which i did.

After i re-registered, i noticed it had kicked me out of our clan. I contacted a few of my buddies to invite me back and they all were unable, i logged into the commanders Xbox account and tried to re-invite me and it was unable.

This all happened around 2AM. At 6AM, i was receiving clan wars updates such as nodes being captured, etc, however, it still says I'm not in the clan nor on the roster.

Other clans are able to invite me just not my original one.

Any ideas?

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
It's a strange and rare thing which has occured to you, all I can suggest is that you contact Activision support to see if they can resolve the problem and get you back into the clan you was in.

Upvote 0
ekliipze

ekliipze

Eklipze
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately Activision themselves can't do anything I'm going through the same thing for my clan leader, you'll have to try and get someone to tag @Beachheadstudios in the chat and see if that helps and try their twitter... Goodluck!

Upvote 0
R34

R34

Aggressive
Grammar Nazi Hardened Veteran Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$
I contacted beachhead on twitter multiple times, no luck.

I did solve my issue though, I had to apply to the clan and have a Lt Commander approve it. However, you have to keep the screen up on the invite screen otherwise it doesn't send the request.

In other words

>search the clan
>hit the plus (request to join)
>stay on that street, don't leave that screen, refresh, nothing.
>have someone instantly accept you

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register