Discussion XBOX BAN HAMMER LAWSUIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just read this over at xbox-scene.com. Post by TRU3D3XX...

Ok so this morning i was just seeing if anything was anew about the whole heavy ban hammer when i saw this in the google search engine. Here is the link.

http://www.abingtonlaw.com/Xbox-Live-class-action.html?gclid=CKegsvb-jJ4CFQ4MDQoduVsaqQ

I think we should all take action upon this garbage cause i just renewed my account for a year two days before my third banning.

what do you guys think? :huh:

hope it helps someone...

EDIT: fixed link... thanks Eclipse.

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
When you bought your xbox live account, you agreed to their ToS.. Guess what's in their ToS? DO NOT MODIFY YOUR XBOX. The people who flashed their drives to play burnt games knew what they were getting themselves into and they modded their **** anyways. Sorry but I don't feel sorry for them one bit :thumbdown:

Nookie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pieceman said:
When you bought your xbox live account, you agreed to their ToS.. Guess what's in their ToS? DO NOT MODIFY YOUR XBOX. The people who flashed their drives to play burnt games knew what they were getting themselves into and they modded their **** anyways. Sorry but I don't feel sorry for them one bit :thumbdown:

i agree with you 100%... i am not banned and nor do i own a modded console. so my post doesnt really concern me or address any problem i am having. just thought someone who was banned may see this and try it... :smile:

Krafty

¡QUÉ HACES BESANDO A LA LISIADA!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If you are an Xbox Live subscriber, had your modified Xbox console banned from Xbox Live, were not refunded a prorated sum for the time left on your subscription, and would like to participate in a class action against Microsoft, please submit your information below.

I'm pretty sure in the T.O.S it says if you break anything they can cancel your subscription without any refund, and when you buy it, you agree to it.

But if they do go with it, please have someone record it so we can see the whole new level of fail LIVE.

Pieceman

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
lol.. There can't be a lawyer in the country stupid enough to go through with this.

Carson

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Suing a company because you got in trouble for clearly violating their terms of use and doing something illegal? Anyone who agrees with this is stupid. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom