Solved Xbox Backup Creator won't up GTA IV EFLC iso

• Thread starter OZ_CUSTOMZ
  • Start date
  • Views 1,084
O

Chewy099

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I modded the common file for my gta iv eflc iso but all i did was add a new menu in a mod slot and now i try to open backup creator to switch the files and when i open the iso it says that its there but theres no files. I open my original gta iv iso and everything opens up someone tell me why

S

SBHAX

Aye so...
Reaction score
I modded the common file for my gta iv eflc iso but all i did was add a new menu in a mod slot and now i try to open backup creator to switch the files and when i open the iso it says that its there but theres no files. I open my original gta iv iso and everything opens up someone tell me why
The ISO has probably corrupt, this usually happens with EFLC, you'll have to extract a new clean ISO.

O

Chewy099

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uh and i just got finished doing everything but how can it be corrupted??

L

lildeadman V2

Getting There
Reaction score
uh and i just got finished doing everything but how can it be corrupted??
Previous mods and/or running to many things during extraction, causing the extracting program to mess up from CPU being used up. Extract again, happened to me awhile ago too

O

Chewy099

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well too late im redowlading the iso and now i gotta redo all the texts and replacing everything again :tongue:

C

Connor20

Getting There
Reaction score
Delete the iso and download another one, it'l work. Happens to me all the time.

D

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
happens when ever i use the ballad script im using. but yes extract new iso. i gotta do it everytime i burn a cd.

M

MadChild

work flow
Reaction score
well too late im redowlading the iso and now i gotta redo all the texts and replacing everything again :tongue:
I deal with this issue on the daily with eflc I'm already used to it, next time keep a backup of your original iso, and make SEVERAL copies so u don't ever have to download it again.

C

Connor20

Getting There
Reaction score
Mate make a rar file and save a back up in that. Rar files will compress it, now you will not run out of memory. :smile:

L

lildeadman V2

Getting There
Reaction score
I modded the common file for my gta iv eflc iso but all i did was add a new menu in a mod slot
Wait....you added a menu into your common..? You add menu's into the script.img or script_network.img from a mod loader you download, you don't add it to the common. Common are like car, ped and object mods essentially. Xbox360.rpf are for map mods and script.img/script_network.img are your mod menus.

Top Bottom