Discussion Xbox at E3 2015

Bear

Bear

Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
e3-2399088c-de18-4b8e-aa21-4a18061c76d1-1354847647.jpg

Xbox Daily: LIVE @ E3

Who: Hosted by me and Graeme Boyd, Xbox Live’s Acey Bongos. Includes guest stars and industry elites, including Head of Xbox Phil Spencer and guests from 343 Industries, Turn 10 Studios, Crystal Dynamics, and others.

What: A one hour show featuring breaking news, exclusive announcements, trailer reveals, game demos, and interviews with game creators.

When: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 7p ET/4p PT – 8p ET/5p PT.

Where: The show will be streamed live on Xbox One, Xbox.com both on your desktop and mobile, and Xbox 360. Each show will also have interactive experiences created just for fans watching live on Xbox One.

And finally, if you’re in the LA-area, we have something even bigger for you – Xbox FanFest: E3 2015.

Xbox FanFest: E3 2015

Xbox will give 500 lucky fans a one-of-a-kind ticket for E3 week, the gaming industry’s biggest showcase. The Xbox FanFest Ticket will include:

• Entry into the Xbox E3 2015 Briefing on Monday, June 15th, 9:30 am PT, at the Galen Center in downtown Los Angeles.
  • Invite to the exclusive Xbox FanFest Party, Monday afternoon, June 15th, where fans will get to play the best exclusives and biggest blockbuster games this holiday and beyond.
  • VIP access to the Xbox esports Celebrity Challenge & Twitch Party sponsored by Xbox.
  • Meet-and-greet with some of the industry’s top developers, leaders and influencers.
  • Even more surprise events during the week.
When is Xbox FanFest?

Sunday, June 14th through Thursday, June 18th.

Where Do I Get Tickets?

Exact time and place to be announced soon

How Many Tickets Will Be Available?

500 tickets

What Are the Details?

Tickets will be first-come, first-serve.

You must be 21+ years of age.

You must have an Xbox Live gamertag.

One ticket; one person – tickets are non-transferable and cannot be resold.

You’ll have to fill out a liability waiver form.

Okay, I’m in! What do I need to do?

Be 21+ years of age.

Be in LA the weekend before E3.

Get ready to see the greatest games lineup in Xbox history.

Head on over to the Xbox E3 Online Experience for complete information, as well as the Xbox FanFest: E3 201 rules and regulations. And stay tuned to Xbox Wire for all the latest updates and news on E3!

Source

Spyro

Spyro

4/18/10
VIP
Stickied Mythical Veteran End of the Year 2012
Reaction score
Sin$
How many times have you went? Also, why aren't you going this year?
The last two years, I just didn't feel like going. Last year was fun but a huge hassle at the same time, and this year Blaze isn't going so I have no reason to; I'll just end up going there to visit him.

Top Bottom
Login
Register