Tutorial (Xbox APP) Free Movies HD Universal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
Yo Sinner's .. Came across this app in xbox marketplace that lets you stream HD Movies / TV Shows etc ...... It works like a charm so i thought i would share it with you Guys.....

( Steps )
Head over to the xbox app marketplace .
Search "Free Movies HD Universal"

Download and install

UPDATE : When installed you will be on server 3 as default .. You Must Change to Server 1 To play the videos ..

DeathRGH : said
the latest version seems to be full of ads...to fix this hold down the guide button and enable the screen magnifier :wink:

Enjoy Free Movies / TV Shows :smile:

Last edited:
Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
So the app plays like, pirated movies or something? Huh. I will definitely check this out. Nice find.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
All HD Movies New an Old ..
They're definitely pirated. Some videos say "CAM" as the quality, as well as Doctor Strange and other new movies are on it. I'm surprised it got passed certification. It'll probably get taken down eventually.

I'm having an issue playing the movie, though. I select a movie but it doesn't play. Am I missing something?

Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
They're definitely pirated. Some videos say "CAM" as the quality, as well as Doctor Strange and other new movies are on it. I'm surprised it got passed certification. It'll probably get taken down eventually.

I'm having an issue playing the movie, though. I select a movie but it doesn't play. Am I missing something?
I having seen any Cam quality videos as all the ones ive watched were in HD .

Try change server theres 3 of them to choose from.. IDK to be honest i have not ran into that problem you are having . But probley some movies/shows could be broken maybe the developer will update and fix the broken movies... or it could be taken down ? Just enjoy it while you can :smile:

Even though there maybe a few broken movies you cant complain Its FREE;(

Febreeze

Febreeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I run into the same problem for every movie or show. I select it, and it brings up the info. Never actually plays the movie or show.

Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
I run into the same problem for every movie or show. I select it, and it brings up the info. Never actually plays the movie or show.
If your on server 3 change to server 1 i thinks its up top right of screen hope this helps

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my problem.
If your on server 3 change to server 1 i thinks its up top right of screen hope this helps
How do you change servers? I didn't see that option.

Febreeze

Febreeze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is my problem.

How do you change servers? I didn't see that option.
Changing servers fixed the problem.
In the top right corner there's a little sliver for you to click on. It feels like the app doesn't adjust to fit to the screen lol, but the button to switch servers is there

Extinct

Extinct

絶滅
Super Moderators
Content Team
Bug Finder Frame In Gold Glitcher
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna have to try this while it's still up. Thanks for the share. :thumbsup:

L

LawlessBaron

A myth
Retired
Legendary Veteran Programmer Scaling the Mountain
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully Microsoft don't remove this

Coolockboss

Coolockboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
the latest version seems to be full of ads...to fix this hold down the guide button and enable the screen magnifier :wink:
Thanks for the update ill add to OP

G

Gri99mmy

Reaction score
Sin$
After doing this, I've found a few miles better alternative apps. Just search online HD movies unlimited. They play in full screen.

Great original post, wouldn't have found the others otherwise.

P

Phillip Suflita

Reaction score
Sin$
Still up and running. Watching war movies now.

C

Christopher Galka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the share. I'll be trying this out within the next hour or so. :smile:

I have a question not related to the app necessarily. I see people posting links to Xbox one apps. How does this help you download the app on the Xbox One? Do people actually browse these forums on the console and they can click the link?
Noob question but I'm only days old into Xb1.

J

Jonsnow987

Reaction score
Sin$
Alternative for this app is Free movie sites. This sites are relaible and trust worthy. You can always check this sites. You dont even need to use vpn for streaming on this movie sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register